Soem have noted that the Invisible children's Kony 2012 posters look a lot like the Obama hope poster done by Shepard Fairey*. Yeah? Well, that's not all - their other poster with the elephant and donkey looks like they borrowed an illustration idea from the yellow D&AD pencil winning Jeep poster created by BBDO/Proximity Malaysia. Just saying.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- While the copy is dumb, I'm 2 hours 44 min ago
- I was wondering when you'd 2 hours 53 min ago
- Anti-"PC" marketing feels so 8 hours 6 min ago
- Reading Why Did Beatport 9 hours 57 min ago
- Good. It's about time brands 10 hours 14 min ago
- Man, I looooved this ad. 15 hours 4 min ago
- It was not our intention to 23 hours 19 min ago
- > the artist agreement that 1 day 4 hours ago
- BEATGASM - you talk about 1 day 5 hours ago
- And I would say if an artist 1 day 6 hours ago
- 1. ASCAP BMI and SESAC are 1 day 6 hours ago
- Sure, Dabitch. His 1 day 7 hours ago