Sleepy Hollow was promoting it's release to DVD and the shows new season with a hashtaggged "#HeadlessDay" promotion... which happened to be mailed out just as the news about the Steven Sotloff’s death reached the world. The campaign consists of meme-jokes with the tagline "Happy Headless Day from Sleepy Hollow" and the timing is terrible. The idea was that people could share the memes on social media and tag them #HeadlessDay - yikes.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
Comments: 2 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- The girl is painfully 1 hour 28 min ago
- I can not but thank you for 4 hours 25 min ago
- This is a beautiful ad for 10 hours 53 min ago
- > implying that they don't 1 day 5 hours ago
- Has anyone found this song by 1 day 11 hours ago
- I didn't know Dorothy 1 day 21 hours ago
- There is such a thing? The 2 days 1 hour ago
- That's the cutest "I'm trying 2 days 1 hour ago
- It sneaks up on you...because 2 days 1 hour ago
- Wow, talk about a total 2 days 3 hours ago
- Nice try, David. But this is 2 days 4 hours ago
- congrat David Hsia! hope that 2 days 12 hours ago