Yo, listen up - if you were watching the bowl in the Northeast or Pacific NW, or simply went for the big flush you might have missed these regional ads for CarMax out of BooneOakley, Charlotte, N.C., and that's a real shame because with in-camera well-trained animal action, these reach a level of funny that those tired CGI repeats of the dramatic prairie dog do not. By the way, I want a capuchin monkey for my birthday.
Please donate to keep Adland alive Our Super Bowl Commercial Collection is the only one of its kind, and the only place in the world where you can watch every Super Bowl commercial ever made, all in one place.
However—hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Brilliant ads conceived by 1 day 22 hours ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 2 days 21 hours ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 5 days 2 hours ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 1 week 1 day ago
- Dunno 1 week 2 days ago
- All you need to do is 1 week 4 days ago
- Is it available in spain? 1 week 4 days ago
- Apparently this isn’t for the 1 week 4 days ago
- Niceeeeee!! 1 week 4 days ago
- This is required reading. 2 weeks 6 min ago
- My favourite is the "my 2 weeks 58 min ago
- Perl, Pearl, Ada, Claire, Boo 2 weeks 1 day ago