Enamored with that Southern Comfort commercial where the man who has 'gotta be me' struts his stuff along the beach in a bathing suit and leather shoes, a a group of students from the University of Sheffield suddenly had the bright idea to do their own version when Pete sort of volunteered to recreate it, as long as some money got raised for the local children's hospital (and he got a bottle of Southern Comfort).
Comments: 2 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- It appears that your opinions 6 min 49 sec ago
- I'm from Kiruna, above the 2 hours 15 min ago
- Country added (sorry about 20 hours 59 min ago
- Great one! :) 4 days 17 hours ago
- That whooshing sound you hear 5 days 1 hour ago
- "is in no way about making 5 days 2 hours ago
- BEST ad on TV - exactly the 5 days 3 hours ago
- This article is ridiculous 5 days 7 hours ago
- Where was the portion of the 5 days 16 hours ago
- It never ceases to amaze me 6 days 6 hours ago
- I think it's really sad that 6 days 8 hours ago
- In all of the countries to 1 week 16 hours ago