Azcentral reports that a billboard featuring a sultry-looking Bonnie-Jill Laflin will not be seen in Helena. PETA lets you download the ad in .pdf format under that link, and explains their actions.
Those truly interested in how animals are treated at rodeos (without PETA's FUPOV) - where the animals are sports-animals, complete with stars much like basketball played by humans - should research here. PBRnow animal welfare , Prorodeo, and Rodeo about.com . Hat tip to Clayton for ranting on adlist.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I HATE these commercials. It 1 hour 24 min ago
- This is the most irritating 3 hours 37 min ago
- Whomever did Zanna Roberts 5 hours 7 min ago
- We don't have the talent 6 hours 56 min ago
- Who is the girl in the window 7 hours 1 min ago
- how do i print name in blank 16 hours 9 min ago
- how do i get to the site 16 hours 11 min ago
- I hate hate hate this stupid 1 day 23 min ago
- The more I look at this the 1 day 10 hours ago
- Sorry but the producers of 1 day 12 hours ago
- Now if only Twitter would do 1 day 12 hours ago
- We can be sure it'll get 1 day 16 hours ago