Azcentral reports that a billboard featuring a sultry-looking Bonnie-Jill Laflin will not be seen in Helena. PETA lets you download the ad in .pdf format under that link, and explains their actions.
Those truly interested in how animals are treated at rodeos (without PETA's FUPOV) - where the animals are sports-animals, complete with stars much like basketball played by humans - should research here. PBRnow animal welfare , Prorodeo, and Rodeo about.com . Hat tip to Clayton for ranting on adlist.
- Everybody who once produced 5 days 6 hours ago
- A petition? They made a 5 days 18 hours ago
- Well, I assumed a hot dog 1 week 3 days ago
- The hot dog eating contest 1 week 3 days ago
- What *kind* of judge was 1 week 4 days ago
- Superb and simple! Why didn't 1 week 4 days ago
- The seething hatred is 1 week 5 days ago
- Google Play is nothing like 1 week 5 days ago
- It's not a ratty sofa. It's 1 week 5 days ago
- Ya, i was wondering the same 1 week 6 days ago
- My dog has the same response 2 weeks 1 hour ago
- This commercial totally 2 weeks 1 hour ago