Flashback to Cannes lions and the Gold winning PR entry called Tramp A Benz which consisted of a man who hitchiked through Germany, but only in Mercedes Benz. He blogged about it, he facebooked it, there was even a book printed in the end showing all the nice drivers who picked him up. He was Stefan Gbureck, a former Hugo Boss model and 'emerging street photographer and performance artist from Berlin'. It all seemed to be his idea, even if he used the classic Mercedes line "The best or nothing" on his brown paper cardboard as he hitched.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I have to inquire, anyone 1 day 16 hours ago
- Yeah, I had an "oh COME ON" 1 day 16 hours ago
- I liked the concept, but 1 day 17 hours ago
- "Beautifully shot"?? The 1 day 17 hours ago
- Beautifully shot ad, but wow, 1 day 19 hours ago
- I got vision. I'll CEO your 2 days 7 hours ago
- That wallet is soooooo gonna 2 days 12 hours ago
- Styling of grandmas outfit 2 days 12 hours ago
- This is very true. She never 2 days 18 hours ago
- Mayer is only good for making 3 days 8 hours ago
- Nerdgasm! 3 days 14 hours ago
- :( 3 days 15 hours ago