Adland reported that Judge John Koeltl ruled that the MTA had to run an ad by The American Freedom Defense Initiative that read “Killing Jews is Worship that draws us close to Allah,” as well as “That’s His Jihad. What’s yours?”. The MTA had other plans and announced on Wednesday that all political and religious ads are banned from the transit system. The new policy, which was effective immediately, was passed by the MTA board in a 9-2 vote.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Pretty much. :) 1 hour 34 min ago
- I was surpirsed to see this 46 min 21 sec ago
- Plus ça change, plus c'est la 18 hours 45 min ago
- This is a really moving 1 day 1 hour ago
- Woah, when that thing hot up 1 day 1 hour ago
- No. Not even then. 2 days 16 hours ago
- This ad would have been 2 days 16 hours ago
- They really need me in 2 days 16 hours ago
- Jani - if you were the bride 2 days 19 hours ago
- According to Gavin "The 3 days 15 hours ago
- It's not sour grapes to call 3 days 16 hours ago
- It was pretty funny, but in 3 days 16 hours ago
Comments: 1 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.