Sleepy Hollow was promoting it's release to DVD and the shows new season with a hashtaggged "#HeadlessDay" promotion... which happened to be mailed out just as the news about the Steven Sotloff’s death reached the world. The campaign consists of meme-jokes with the tagline "Happy Headless Day from Sleepy Hollow" and the timing is terrible. The idea was that people could share the memes on social media and tag them #HeadlessDay - yikes.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Great Ad 21 hours 49 min ago
- Great Ad 21 hours 51 min ago
- Love the insight. No one 1 day 22 hours ago
- What about the the abused 4 days 54 min ago
- Thanks for sharing your 5 days 5 hours ago
- A genuinely inspirational and 5 days 5 hours ago
- Nora Dunn is setting the 5 days 19 hours ago
- oh by the way, just found 5 days 20 hours ago
- One of the more interesting 6 days 15 min ago
- Well! I tried it last month, 6 days 3 hours ago
- *magnificent that is lol 6 days 7 hours ago
- I think the Tree Book Tree 6 days 7 hours ago