An ad encouraging men to get checked for prostate cancer, starring Ricky Gervais, comedian with a past as a new wave popstar now most famous for his role as David Brent in "The Office", has banned from radio waves before nine pm as it was too offensive.. A soundeffect has also been removed from the ad - a 'squish' noise - to santize the ad. Why? Well it's a touchy subject (pun intended) I guess. The sound effect is in the ad as Ricky who plays the doctor is inserting a finger to check the prostate.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- David - SUPERBLY WRITTEN! 2 hours 5 min ago
- I agree, that Fake PSA idea 4 hours 40 min ago
- I'm so tried of the fake PSA 4 hours 46 min ago
- You know what isn't short? 6 hours 7 min ago
- I bet the writer is a short 13 hours 57 min ago
- The morphing is quite neat. 17 hours 4 min ago
- Robert Palmer was an 20 hours 37 min ago
- So who is going to complain 21 hours 13 min ago
- I'm really fed up with "lets 1 day 1 hour ago
- They can't handle the dank 1 day 1 hour ago
- Not only won't they remember 1 day 2 hours ago
- ok, let's make no deal so a 1 day 4 hours ago