An ad encouraging men to get checked for prostate cancer, starring Ricky Gervais, comedian with a past as a new wave popstar now most famous for his role as David Brent in "The Office", has banned from radio waves before nine pm as it was too offensive.. A soundeffect has also been removed from the ad - a 'squish' noise - to santize the ad. Why? Well it's a touchy subject (pun intended) I guess. The sound effect is in the ad as Ricky who plays the doctor is inserting a finger to check the prostate.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- That is completely false. She 3 hours 9 min ago
- David, my apologies, I should 3 hours 51 min ago
- Correction: Reddit is no 6 hours 14 min ago
- I'm not sure what the editor 4 hours 35 min ago
- If Victoria had been Victor, 7 hours 49 min ago
- I just like that they had the 8 hours 51 min ago
- Another popular Reddit admin, 8 hours 55 min ago
- Being a CEO does that mean 9 hours 32 min ago
- P.S Lest we put this 1 day 4 hours ago
- Threadjack: "Thanks for your 1 day 4 hours ago
- Huh, they visually reminded 1 day 5 hours ago
- This is so bad its 1 day 14 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.