"In the last 'Ad Report Card,' I chided AOL for its lame new campaign (and lamer business model). I said AOL was screwed because other dial-up providers, such as NetZero, offer a near-identical service for much less money. Apparently, NetZero's not at all afraid to kick a brand when it's down."
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- Wouldn't they just spread the 27 min 7 sec ago
- You might enjoy reading Bovy 38 min 47 sec ago
- That was also a lovely bit of 1 hour 31 min ago
- "The Eternal September" lel 1 hour 32 min ago
- That's not a bad idea at all. 2 hours 29 min ago
- Apart from consumers dropping 2 hours 51 min ago
- Kids are exactly like this. 11 hours 8 min ago
- " WE HAVE A SITUATION!" 11 hours 10 min ago
- That high five at the end. Oh 11 hours 12 min ago
- So the local news just 11 hours 20 min ago
- Alexei Sayle, Dammit now I 2 days 4 hours ago
- Nah, my Dad is semi-retired; 2 days 9 hours ago