Or perhaps they've been playing with themselves so much they have gone blind on used adconcepts - Trojan condoms versus the sexy and controversial Coco De Mer campaign.
In late November of 2001 these ads appeared over the United Kingdom. Adam Scholes, art director of the series said: "These are war faces. The photographer was shaking and sweating after he took these." , I bet he was.... Already on the first day of the campaign the ASA was alerted and stated: "The British Codes of Advertising and Sales Promotion are quite clear: no ad should cause serious or widespread offence. The ASA will investigate any complaints it may receive about these posters." The campaign went on to rake in ad awards and photography awards.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- All the best Jen! 53 min 48 sec ago
- Not sure why we'd be baffled 1 hour 8 min ago
- The "Delays" street sign is 4 hours 40 min ago
- Solve media, our captcha 3 hours 28 min ago
- "This getting a little weird" 4 hours 56 min ago
- Interview, not internet. 8 hours 52 min ago
- Very interesting internet irw 8 hours 53 min ago
- Of course I'm being sarcastic 13 hours 12 min ago
- I feel 100% confident that 14 hours 16 min ago
- This article, and most of the 16 hours 26 min ago
- Great article! Sabo reaches 19 hours 45 min ago
- Oh dear lord, stop with the 20 hours 58 min ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.