There's a new ad out, where the Delite-o-magic vending machine challenges people to press the button 100 times, bow down and kneel before it, jump on one leg and dance like a maniac, just to get a free pack of Delites. Forget that "How far will people go for the taste of Fantastic Delites?" sounds a lot like "What would you do for a Klondyke bar" for a second, and forget that it would take five hours to push the button five-thousand times, lets look at the vending machine part of this idea shall we?
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- While I love some of it, such 2 hours 1 min ago
- Advertising people take note: 1 day 17 hours ago
- The smiley face. o_0 1 day 22 hours ago
- Points for finding some 1 week 2 days ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 1 week 2 days ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 1 week 3 days ago
- I imagine the minute she left 1 week 3 days ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 1 week 6 days ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 6 days 23 hours ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 2 weeks 2 days ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 2 weeks 5 days ago
- Dunno 2 weeks 6 days ago