Azcentral reports that a billboard featuring a sultry-looking Bonnie-Jill Laflin will not be seen in Helena. PETA lets you download the ad in .pdf format under that link, and explains their actions.
Those truly interested in how animals are treated at rodeos (without PETA's FUPOV) - where the animals are sports-animals, complete with stars much like basketball played by humans - should research here. PBRnow animal welfare , Prorodeo, and Rodeo about.com . Hat tip to Clayton for ranting on adlist.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Nice pic 2 hours 13 min ago
- Not sure I agree with you 18 hours 50 sec ago
- Thanks for your opinion piece 2 days 12 min ago
- I agreed with your argument 2 days 5 hours ago
- You call yourselves a law 2 days 17 hours ago
- The spoofed logos are a nice 2 days 20 hours ago
- This is ad is really poorly 2 days 20 hours ago
- I dare Calvin to run this ad 2 days 21 hours ago
- I think maybe you missed the 2 days 21 hours ago
- Yes. These days they are more 3 days 1 hour ago
- I've tried to clarify in the 3 days 1 hour ago
- I waited for the comments to 3 days 2 hours ago