Azcentral reports that a billboard featuring a sultry-looking Bonnie-Jill Laflin will not be seen in Helena. PETA lets you download the ad in .pdf format under that link, and explains their actions.
Those truly interested in how animals are treated at rodeos (without PETA's FUPOV) - where the animals are sports-animals, complete with stars much like basketball played by humans - should research here. PBRnow animal welfare , Prorodeo, and Rodeo about.com . Hat tip to Clayton for ranting on adlist.
- This is what happens when 1 hour 15 min ago
- There are two kinds of 1 hour 48 min ago
- "Insulting your consumers 5 hours 57 min ago
- Amy Schumer and Seth Rogen? 8 hours 5 min ago
- I've always hated that tired 9 hours 13 min ago
- Everybody who once produced 1 week 1 day ago
- A petition? They made a 1 week 1 day ago
- Well, I assumed a hot dog 1 week 6 days ago
- The hot dog eating contest 1 week 6 days ago
- What *kind* of judge was 2 weeks 6 hours ago
- Superb and simple! Why didn't 2 weeks 23 hours ago
- The seething hatred is 2 weeks 1 day ago