Now this bugs me. And it bugs Errol who brings this to my attention - "I actually saw this ad in a community/family paper, three months before i read Campaign Brief Asia." he says about the first campaign - and the second makes him ask; "Now who copied who?... was it just a mere coincidence?... I'm sure there are ads out there which have tried the upside down trick routine too.".
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- 1-800 get-chat 10 min 35 sec ago
- private 11 min 59 sec ago
- chat 12 min 55 sec ago
- Duuuuude. 8 hours 33 min ago
- (No subject) 10 hours 51 min ago
- Cheyenne Haynes is the 1 day 2 hours ago
- watched it many times! 1 day 6 hours ago
- just great 1 day 6 hours ago
- great video! 1 day 6 hours ago
- David - SUPERBLY WRITTEN! 1 day 12 hours ago
- I agree, that Fake PSA idea 1 day 15 hours ago
- I'm so tried of the fake PSA 1 day 15 hours ago