Looks like the So Cal Clothing Store has "borrowed" the salvation army's WARdrobe Eagle design. Check Tilly's eagle tee here, looks pretty similar, doesn't it? So similar in fact, I'm putting this under dupliclaims. At least the salvation army has a reason for the war motif's in their wardrobe designs, it's all part of their global fight for social justice through art and apparel. On the Tilly's shirt I'm sure it's there just 'cuz "it looks cool".
Error messageWarning: fopen(/var/www/sites/default/files/.ht.filecache/cache_bootstrap-variables): failed to open stream: No space left on device in DrupalFileCache->set() (line 238 of /var/www/sites/all/modules/filecache/filecache.inc).
- It's got that French ad thing 2 days 7 hours ago
- Thank you for the post Evan.. 2 days 12 hours ago
- That was a really nice new 2 days 20 hours ago
- This feels stylistically very 2 days 23 hours ago
- I worked with Mike at Moxie 3 days 7 hours ago
- hahaha, oy. 3 days 9 hours ago
- A kindler, gentler Big 3 days 10 hours ago
- loved this, thank you so much 3 days 14 hours ago
- Why would I remember the 3 days 18 hours ago
- Does functional difference 3 days 18 hours ago
- Why is there no pay off in 3 days 18 hours ago
- It's amazing how all these 3 days 19 hours ago