George Parker, our favorite crusty curmudgeon behind adscam, has written another book. Writing Madscam (Kindle version) and The Ubiquitous Persuaders wasn't enough, George still has a lot on his mind. He needs to confess. What could he have to confess about that you haven't read in his blog already? Dearie me, lots. Below is a sample from chapter 2, where George reveals he worked on Mr Whipple! (Now I wan't to see George and Luke thumbwrestle over a wee dram.)
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Worst commercial ever. Just 17 hours 38 min ago
- > I don't even think people 1 day 21 hours ago
- "Barokas argued that 1 day 23 hours ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 2 days 4 hours ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 2 days 6 hours ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 2 days 7 hours ago
- "Who knew there was this much 2 days 15 hours ago
- Emasing! 2 days 18 hours ago
- Love these. 2 days 19 hours ago
- HA! Cute. 3 days 1 hour ago
- There's a lot of talk at the 3 days 9 hours ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 3 days 22 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.