George Parker, our favorite crusty curmudgeon behind adscam, has written another book. Writing Madscam (Kindle version) and The Ubiquitous Persuaders wasn't enough, George still has a lot on his mind. He needs to confess. What could he have to confess about that you haven't read in his blog already? Dearie me, lots. Below is a sample from chapter 2, where George reveals he worked on Mr Whipple! (Now I wan't to see George and Luke thumbwrestle over a wee dram.)
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- This is on Techdirt today too 16 min 13 sec ago
- Github need to define 35 min 57 sec ago
- tl;dr : , meanwhile 3 hours 51 min ago
- Again though, it's the 3 hours 54 min ago
- Honestly, I don't think Mr. 10 hours 58 min ago
- I'd also like to add one more 2 days 7 hours ago
- This commercial is offensive. 3 days 9 hours ago
- The mute button was made for 3 days 13 hours ago
- There are now only 224,018 4 days 11 min ago
- I believe our current outrage 4 days 33 min ago
- HATE this ad. Annoying and 4 days 9 hours ago
- Never mind... didn't watch it 4 days 14 hours ago
Comments: 1 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.