George Parker, our favorite crusty curmudgeon behind adscam, has written another book. Writing Madscam (Kindle version) and The Ubiquitous Persuaders wasn't enough, George still has a lot on his mind. He needs to confess. What could he have to confess about that you haven't read in his blog already? Dearie me, lots. Below is a sample from chapter 2, where George reveals he worked on Mr Whipple! (Now I wan't to see George and Luke thumbwrestle over a wee dram.)
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- For certain areas http:/ 3 hours 29 sec ago
- Actress Cheyenne Haynes is in 6 hours 10 min ago
- She-male? Wow, raunchy. I 14 hours 4 min ago
- I meant it's harder to sell. 14 hours 16 min ago
- I like the animation. The 10 hours 10 min ago
- I haven't really cared for 14 hours 42 min ago
- I think it's harder to make a 14 hours 45 min ago
- Dank old memes are dank old 15 hours 25 min ago
- I read the italicized bit 16 hours 8 min ago
- SOMEONE DIVIDED BY ZERO! 1 day 20 hours ago
- Fun fact, this story was 1 day 20 hours ago
- CARLI ALEXANDER 2 days 5 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.