The man who always said "God is in the details" has lost religion and thus put out a book on the subject. A book short enough to read in one single cab ride sitting. A book which has it's own myspace profile. A book full of those little brilliant napkin scribbles that'll never happen.
Comments: 2 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- I've drunk that. Not 7 hours 8 min ago
- Don't see anything wrong with 7 hours 9 min ago
- very cool 9 hours 51 min ago
- This is so many layers of 11 hours 36 min ago
- Yeah the "protect your senses 22 hours 18 min ago
- Love the tagline, too. 22 hours 49 min ago
- There's an interview with 1 day 7 hours ago
- ha ha ha ha ha. +1 1 day 13 hours ago
- I would just like to state 1 day 14 hours ago
- Sam, "lets bring back 1 day 18 hours ago
- It has always disturbed me 1 day 19 hours ago
- Wouldn't they just spread the 1 day 21 hours ago