Earlier this month UK 3D innovations company, Create 3D, produced the first 3D moving media campaign of its kind for Bacardi. Fallon London looked to Create 3D to provide a flat, single-colour graphic to fit ‘6 sheet’ poster units that would incorporate 3D effect and motion. They wanted the viewer to interact with the dancer and 'move' with the image. The poster character ‘responds’ by replaying at the same speed as the viewer. It is the first time that a flat poster has provided 3D viewing and motion in the same image.
Comments: 3 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- Great one! :) 3 days 19 hours ago
- That whooshing sound you hear 4 days 2 hours ago
- "is in no way about making 4 days 3 hours ago
- BEST ad on TV - exactly the 4 days 5 hours ago
- This article is ridiculous 4 days 8 hours ago
- Where was the portion of the 4 days 18 hours ago
- It never ceases to amaze me 5 days 7 hours ago
- I think it's really sad that 5 days 9 hours ago
- In all of the countries to 6 days 17 hours ago
- One can never tell. 1 week 19 hours ago
- Are you being sarcastic? 1 week 21 hours ago
- Smells like April Fools. 1 week 2 days ago