Peroni beer broke a :30 trailer ad during the Oscars on Sunday which pays homage to Federico Fellini's "La Dolce Vita", leading viewers to CinemaPeroni where you can view the full :210 film. Created by The Bank, Peroni Nastro Azzurro’s and SABMiller’s lead creative agency in the UK, the ad was shot in Cape Town and Rome in November 2005.
A $50 million global campaign for Peroni that will run for 18 months in the UK, US, South Africa and Romania, and will eventually run in other territories.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Great Ad 14 hours 45 min ago
- Great Ad 14 hours 47 min ago
- Love the insight. No one 1 day 15 hours ago
- What about the the abused 3 days 17 hours ago
- Thanks for sharing your 4 days 22 hours ago
- A genuinely inspirational and 4 days 22 hours ago
- Nora Dunn is setting the 5 days 12 hours ago
- oh by the way, just found 5 days 13 hours ago
- One of the more interesting 5 days 17 hours ago
- Well! I tried it last month, 5 days 20 hours ago
- *magnificent that is lol 6 days 23 min ago
- I think the Tree Book Tree 6 days 25 min ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.