Here's an interesting idea from PKP BBDO Werbeagentur GmbH for their client ""Light for the World" (Licht für die Welt). The idea is quote simple, at any given event where people check their coats the wardrobe assistants will hang the "blind person" traffic symbol on the sleeve.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- > I don't even think people 21 hours 15 min ago
- "Barokas argued that 23 hours 38 min ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 1 day 4 hours ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 1 day 6 hours ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 1 day 7 hours ago
- "Who knew there was this much 1 day 14 hours ago
- Emasing! 1 day 18 hours ago
- Love these. 1 day 19 hours ago
- HA! Cute. 2 days 1 hour ago
- There's a lot of talk at the 2 days 9 hours ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 2 days 22 hours ago
- Hunger games reference, funny 2 days 22 hours ago