From the people who brought you last year's innovative 3D illusion "Pavement Patty", Preventable, along with their AOR Wasserman + Partners and The Media Merchants, has launched another unique preventable injury initiative in time for back to school. As parents and students gear up for back to school, Preventable, together with the BCAA Road Safety Foundation, the City of Surrey and City of Burnaby, is setting up a mobile digital billboard at select schools that will photograph speeding cars and post their photos on the billboard with the message "Before you rush through here, have a word with yourself."
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- > I don't even think people 11 hours 2 min ago
- "Barokas argued that 13 hours 25 min ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 18 hours 4 min ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 20 hours 26 min ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 21 hours 6 min ago
- "Who knew there was this much 1 day 4 hours ago
- Emasing! 1 day 8 hours ago
- Love these. 1 day 9 hours ago
- HA! Cute. 1 day 15 hours ago
- There's a lot of talk at the 1 day 22 hours ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 2 days 12 hours ago
- Hunger games reference, funny 2 days 12 hours ago
Comments: 1 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.