JOHN LENNON, The NYC Years: To promote the opening of this exhibit at The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Annex, die-cut strawberries containing the event info were mounted on stakes, then planted in the Strawberry Fields section of Central Park in New York. Instead of mailing/distributing invites by conventional means, pedestrians actually picked the strawberry invitations from the grounds of Strawberry Fields, located across the street from where Lennon lived and was murdered–making the experience a very personal one. The John Lennon exhibit became the most successful exhibit in the museum’s history.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Yes. These days they are more 1 hour 37 min ago
- I've tried to clarify in the 1 hour 52 min ago
- I waited for the comments to 2 hours 29 min ago
- I wonder if all those places 2 hours 32 min ago
- So a Brooklyn living New 4 hours 6 min ago
- Remember when ad agencies 4 hours 32 min ago
- I want one of these. Fun ads. 4 hours 35 min ago
- " what the sole purpose of a 7 hours 20 min ago
- Thanks for the interview. It 5 hours 1 min ago
- Wow, great information and 5 hours 44 sec ago
- great campaign 11 hours 17 min ago
- THE PARTRIDGE FAMILY, not the 12 hours 57 min ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.