JOHN LENNON, The NYC Years: To promote the opening of this exhibit at The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Annex, die-cut strawberries containing the event info were mounted on stakes, then planted in the Strawberry Fields section of Central Park in New York. Instead of mailing/distributing invites by conventional means, pedestrians actually picked the strawberry invitations from the grounds of Strawberry Fields, located across the street from where Lennon lived and was murdered–making the experience a very personal one. The John Lennon exhibit became the most successful exhibit in the museum’s history.
Comments: 3 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- congrat David Hsia! hope that 2 hours 51 min ago
- A nice fashion film you 3 hours 14 min ago
- Tom, some friendly advice, 16 hours 1 min ago
- I'll just teach you one thing 2 days 13 hours ago
- Tack! 2 days 20 hours ago
- italy has changed a lot since 2 days 22 hours ago
- That name is still the worst 2 days 23 hours ago
- Hey Kid Sleepy 3 days 3 hours ago
- "could be in theory?" So in 3 days 9 hours ago
- That's a problem, especially 3 days 14 hours ago
- That's the thing, the mayor 3 days 15 hours ago
- I'm curious if this applies 3 days 16 hours ago