Olympic advertising is as old as old can be. Stockholm was running Pro-Sweden ads for the Olympics as far back as 1912. The original poster, designed by Olle Hjortzberg’s design, featured a lot of nudity and even with a couple of orange streamers were well-placed, the poster was banned. Today of course, the banners wouldn't be necessary, but the ads would be banned for being Pro-Sweden.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 4 hours 49 min ago
- My thoughts exactly! It only 7 hours 54 min ago
- Note too, that this tactic of 13 hours 3 min ago
- I want to read Bizarro 21 hours 28 min ago
- I may be short, but I still 21 hours 30 min ago
- David, forgive the pun, but 23 hours 23 min ago
- While I think you've turned 23 hours 47 min ago
- Giraffe crunchies! Yum! 1 day 34 min ago
- Pause the ad when he is in 1 day 1 hour ago
- David, I'll be the first to 16 hours 20 sec ago
- I think it's sending out a 1 day 2 hours ago
- This ad doesn't bother me at 1 day 2 hours ago