Playboy are trying their hand on being cutting edge advertisers, with this street poster that has augmented reality. First, you have to download the Layar app in order to be able to see the augmented reality attached to this street poster. Like the Lexus swimsuit model print ad which already used an extra layer to a print ad, the extra you get to see with this poster is simply more of the ladies. Unlike the Lexus ad though, there's more that just what meets the eye, as the Layar app unlocks music playlists and behind the scenes videos from the models photo shoots as well.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- It would appear that 18 hours 59 min ago
- Just to preempt any derails, 19 hours 47 min ago
- While I love some of it, such 5 days 18 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 1 week 10 hours ago
- The smiley face. o_0 1 week 14 hours ago
- Points for finding some 2 weeks 22 hours ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 2 weeks 1 day ago
- I imagine the minute she left 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 4 days ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 1 week 5 days ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 3 weeks 1 day ago