Will the adgrunt who has not used an optical illusion as an ad for aspirins or eye drops please raise their hands? I'm afraid I can't, there was an Optrex campaign in my student folio. *hangs head*
Here's something new though, a different optical illusion used for earthquake awareness from jentera intermdia Indonesia. It's like a tsunami on paper.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- SOMEONE DIVIDED BY ZERO! 6 hours 39 min ago
- Fun fact, this story was 7 hours 13 min ago
- CARLI ALEXANDER 15 hours 58 min ago
- I thought for sure that the 19 hours 44 min ago
- "I'm so gorgeous in bikini 1 day 6 hours ago
- Actually, in hindsight I'm 1 day 11 hours ago
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 2 days 14 hours ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 2 days 14 hours ago
- You also simply ignored the 2 days 17 hours ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 2 days 17 hours ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 2 days 18 hours ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 3 days 16 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.