The headline translates into "How to take a spin in a car that isn't yours." If this is lost on you, I'll explain. Eike Batista, was once the richest man in Brazil. He lost almost all his money and was then had some assets siezed. One of the judges in the case took one look at Batista's cars and went ahead and helped himself to a joy ride. This headline humorously mocks that recent scandal.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I was surpirsed to see this 3 hours 13 sec ago
- Plus ça change, plus c'est la 16 hours 23 min ago
- This is a really moving 22 hours 43 min ago
- Woah, when that thing hot up 23 hours 23 min ago
- No. Not even then. 2 days 13 hours ago
- This ad would have been 2 days 14 hours ago
- They really need me in 2 days 14 hours ago
- Jani - if you were the bride 2 days 17 hours ago
- According to Gavin "The 3 days 13 hours ago
- It's not sour grapes to call 3 days 13 hours ago
- It was pretty funny, but in 3 days 14 hours ago
- @ Ad Vigilante did you even 3 days 14 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.