Warning, mimes are trending in advertising right now, as pointed out by Gianatasio on Adfreak in in mimes won't shut up about Klondyke bar. This is an example of mimes used right, to visually express the quietest cabin in its class.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- You call yourselves a law 9 hours 51 min ago
- The spoofed logos are a nice 12 hours 56 min ago
- This is ad is really poorly 13 hours 42 min ago
- I dare Calvin to run this ad 14 hours 4 min ago
- I think maybe you missed the 14 hours 23 min ago
- Yes. These days they are more 18 hours 18 min ago
- I've tried to clarify in the 18 hours 33 min ago
- I waited for the comments to 19 hours 10 min ago
- I wonder if all those places 19 hours 13 min ago
- So a Brooklyn living New 20 hours 47 min ago
- Remember when ad agencies 21 hours 13 min ago
- I want one of these. Fun ads. 21 hours 16 min ago