I heard that Commentary and Dissent had merged and formed Dysentery.
- AdVent - best horrible line wins!
- Not quite done with #Karen26 - this what you did wrong Grey and GoViral.
- "HP computers are racist"
- Everyone hates Spec & Everyone hates drug ads.
- Panlegis exposed as boobs when ogling Larsson's cleavage
- Buzzy Duck - The Interview
- MAGIC LAMP. FOR AGENCY SUITS ONLY.
- ABSOLUT SAD
- Milk - where did you get that mustache?
- STEP inside design Mag Launches First Ad Annual
- 3D street chalk art used for ads.
- Adland won MarketingSherpa's Readers' Choice Award
- Ads imitate cartoons at Cannes - again.
- Wisk gets dirty dirty dirrrty!
- Mama Mia that's a ballsy rip-off ...
- Print, billboards, press ads, ambient
- Domestos - You are not alone - print, South Africa
- Etch A Sketch comments on their sudden political power in ads: stay straight in the middle
- Magielle - Too Sexy - print, Romania
- o.b. Tampons - Dracula - print, Switzerland
- Mr Clean / Maestro Limpio - Shine - Billboards, Argentina
- Red Bull in China wants you to mix your drinks - Posters
- 1979 PIA "New York 16 h 30" WTC Twin Towers plane crashing press ad
- Hang Ten - Authentic Re-Runs/Dukes of Hazzard (2003) Print Ad (US)
- Miller Genuine Draft / MAD Heaven (2003) Print Ad (US)
- Hot Pockets - Snoop / DeStorm - Pocket Like It's Hot - (2012)
- Nokia N8 - Dot - the worlds smallest stop-motion animation character
- PBS - Skunk (2004) 0:60 (USA)
- Black Flag kills giant invading space ants attacking Houston building dead (aka, 3D wall ad)
- Ikea - Cats / Happy Inside - (2010) (UK)
- Vauxhall - The new Supermodel - (1993) 0:90 (UK)
- Pop Pop Music - Balloons
- Conflict Diamonds - Every Diamond tells a story - (2009) :60 (South Africa)
- Emerson - Fine Tune Your Life (1986) - 0:30 (USA)
- DeBeers - Infatuation - (1992) 0:40 (USA)
- VW / Volkswagen Jetta - Wedding - AKA The Big Day (2001) - 0:30 (USA)
- VW / Volkswagen Cabrio - Pink Moon (2001) - 0:60 (USA)
- Toyota Camry - Subliminal (2001) - 0:60 (USA)
- Southwest - Grocery Store (2001) - 0:15 (USA)
- Snickers - Guidance Counselor (2001) - 0:15 (USA)
- Member for
- 13 years 7 weeks
andromeda said:The 18 year old girl who found herself in the upskirt subreddit should lawyer up and sue Condé Nast.Posted: 31 weeks 2 days agoon the post: Trolls in Wonderland
andromeda said:C'est quoi ce bordel?!!Posted: 31 weeks 3 days ago
andromeda said:j'adore!Posted: 2 years 35 weeks ago
andromeda said:Maybe it would have been better with less foam?Posted: 2 years 35 weeks agoon the post: Old Spice - Raven - / Giant Bird - (2010) :30 (USA)
andromeda said:Holy crap. (This is great)Posted: 2 years 35 weeks ago
andromeda said:They're radio ads. Not racist.... Or too "sensual" ? wtf? They're just not very funny as commercials. As radio ads though, they're not bad as Boddie sings quite well.Posted: 2 years 35 weeks ago
andromeda said:I love it. You make a mean client, that shot in the bed is adorable.Posted: 2 years 36 weeks agoon the post: Ikea - Cats / Happy Inside - (2010) (UK)
andromeda said:All stock images and then real tsunami footage? That's in really poor taste.Posted: 2 years 36 weeks ago
andromeda said:Funny bizarre?Posted: 3 years 21 weeks agoon the post: Black and Decker - Charlie Jones- (1972) 0:60 (USA)
andromeda said:rantilicious!Posted: 3 years 21 weeks ago