- Creative Director
ACD/Copywriter. Strategist. Creative Problem Solver. Logophile. Crafter. Foodie. Scientist. Lover. Silly Person. Human.
- 2008 International ANDY Award Winners - Television & Cinema
- Pull over! Design police is here!
- Dunkin' Donuts secretly supporting terrorists, or simply fashion victims? Yeah, it's the latter.
- Adland's Super Bowl XLII Commercials Spoiler!
- AdVent - best horrible line wins!
- Xerox new logo looks like a beach ball
- 2007 Adland Roundup - The Ads - Part 1
- APA's Top 50 British ads
- The Executive Coloring Book
- Grey NYC's homage to Sinhead: Nothing compares to you-ouu-huuu buu-huu
- Polarbröd logo & trademark hijacked by pirates in Asia
- A Few Good Creative Men
- Sing us a song, you're the department store piano man. La la la, de de da, la la, de de da da save!
- Play with WaMu's Banker Pen
- The ten biggest cocks in advertising
- Print, billboards, press ads, ambient
- Old Spice - The Man Your Man Could Smell Like - (2010) :30
- Axe Shower Gel - "¡So Cute!"- (2008) :45 (Argentina)
- The future takes on 1984.
- Skittles - Touch / Midas (2007) :30 (USA)
- M&Ms - Bench, aka Squirrel (2008) :15 (USA)
- Drench – Thunderbirds/Brains (2008) 1:30(UK)
- Orange Gold Spot - Joan of Arc (2008) 0:60 (UK)
- NOVA FM - Neo Folk - (2008) :30 (France)
- NOVA FM - Electro - (2008) :30 (France)
- The Bessies - Bad TV Shave - (2008) :30 (Canada)
- The Bessies - Bad TV Fluffy Bunny tails - (2008) :30 (Canada)
- U by Kotex - Pamper your best friend - (2008) :30 (Australia)
- Nomis - Damn boots - (2008) 2:16 (USA)
- Nike Mercurial Vapor IV - Lace your feet - (2008) :30 (UK)
- Cure for Life - Birthday Cards - (2008) :60 (Australia)
- Member for
- 13 years 19 weeks
caffeinegoddess said:Got me choked up! Damn you Clydesdales! Nice work.Posted: 14 weeks 4 days agoon the post: Budweiser "Baby Clydesdale" (2013) :1:15 (U.S.A.)
caffeinegoddess said:Apparently there are only so many ways to honor farmers? Think it's also interesting how some advertisers are using what usually is tits, jocks and slap stick humor and using it as a platform for topics with a bit more meat on the bones.Posted: 14 weeks 4 days ago
caffeinegoddess said:As a beer drinker, this ad does nothing to make me want to try it. Sure, CGI fish is cute. Sure, CGI fish is completely unrelated to anything else going on in the ad. But I also don' think anything about this ad is memorable enough to sway me at the liquor store when I'm buying a six-pack.Posted: 14 weeks 4 days agoon the post: Becks Sapphire "Serenade" (2013) :30 (U.S.A.)
caffeinegoddess said:I will say that I can appreciate the sentiment but, it felt too heavy handed.Posted: 14 weeks 4 days ago
caffeinegoddess said:It may be very self referential but I have to admit it makes me laugh. Been there.Posted: 15 weeks 14 hours agoon the post: Samsung "El Plato Supremo" (2013) 1:00 (U.S.A.)
caffeinegoddess said:I read something in passing that said he was going to retire this song in the US after having performed it for NYE in NYC. Apparently that's a lie. Damn.Posted: 18 weeks 1 day agoon the post: Pistachios Gangnam Style for the Super Bowl
caffeinegoddess said:Gotta get a TM after my name...heck, I might as well go for the ® instead. - caffeinegoddes®Posted: 21 weeks 11 hours agoon the post: Backyard Signs Xander™
caffeinegoddess said:I saw a TV spot for this earlier today. Just a bunch of dudes in a bar doing shots...at least that's what I remember. I could be wrong. Yay for creativity. Although personally I'm not a fan of the stuff, there has to be something better to play off of. I mean, I can do shots of lots of other things. Tell me why it should be this one.Posted: 24 weeks 6 days agoon the post: Jägermeister - It runs deep - (2012) print
caffeinegoddess said:Don't tempt me ;)Posted: 24 weeks 6 days agoon the post: Ad Chat: Åsk "Dabitch" Wäppling
caffeinegoddess said:Nice long copy. Don't see that much these days.Posted: 30 weeks 4 hours ago