- Creative Director
ACD/Copywriter. Strategist. Creative Problem Solver. Logophile. Crafter. Foodie. Scientist. Lover. Silly Person. Human.
- Paddington gives up Marmalade Sandwiches for Marmite
- Remember the super bowl ads of yesteryear?
- Wanna play Art Director? we got just the thing for you.
- M&C Saatchi promotes WAGS Boutique
- The Making of - Orange "belonging".
- Super Bowl XLI Commercial Spoiler Alert- UPDATE
- 72andSunny Develops and Launches "gcycle" Tech Recycling Program for G4
- Contrapunto creates postcard for AMAM
- BSSP launch new ad for Priceline Negotiator campaign - "Falcon of Truth"
- Sweet Koo Strawberry Jam Point of Purchase
- Hot new work from directors at RSA Films
- TBWA Paris and Wilfrid Brimo make 3rd time a charm for AIDES
- Super Bowl XLI Commerical Spoiler Alert
- This defies explanation, but the legs garters are quite nice. UPDATED!
- Orgasms affect short-term ad-memory?
- Print, billboards, press ads, ambient
- Bud Light - "Dude" - (2008) :30 (USA)
- Round Table Pizza - Stripper - (2008) :30 (USA)
- BBH Graduate Recruitment - When I Grow Up (2007) 1:45 (UK)
- The Body Shop/Helen Bamber Foundation -I am Elena (2007) 0:75 (UK)
- Heart FM - Windsocks (2007) 0:30 (UK)
- One Show - Paul Rand Tribute Film (2007) 4:00 (USA)
- Guinness - At Last (2007) 0:60 Spec Work (USA)
- Stein Mart - Piano Man - Perfume (2007) :30 (USA)
- Recruit Ireland - Beep (2007) 0:20 (Ireland)
- Recruit Ireland - Creak (2007) 0:20 (Ireland)
- Office Max - Boyfriend (2007) 0:30 (USA)
- Honda Element - Gil the Crab/Pigskin (2007) 0:30 (USA)
- Bud Light - Fist Bump - (2007) :30 (USA)
- ETrade - One Finger (2007) 0:30 (USA)
- GM - Robot - (2007) 0:60 (USA)
- Member for
- 13 years 20 weeks
caffeinegoddess said:Got me choked up! Damn you Clydesdales! Nice work.Posted: 15 weeks 1 day agoon the post: Budweiser "Baby Clydesdale" (2013) :1:15 (U.S.A.)
caffeinegoddess said:Apparently there are only so many ways to honor farmers? Think it's also interesting how some advertisers are using what usually is tits, jocks and slap stick humor and using it as a platform for topics with a bit more meat on the bones.Posted: 15 weeks 1 day ago
caffeinegoddess said:As a beer drinker, this ad does nothing to make me want to try it. Sure, CGI fish is cute. Sure, CGI fish is completely unrelated to anything else going on in the ad. But I also don' think anything about this ad is memorable enough to sway me at the liquor store when I'm buying a six-pack.Posted: 15 weeks 1 day agoon the post: Becks Sapphire "Serenade" (2013) :30 (U.S.A.)
caffeinegoddess said:I will say that I can appreciate the sentiment but, it felt too heavy handed.Posted: 15 weeks 1 day ago
caffeinegoddess said:It may be very self referential but I have to admit it makes me laugh. Been there.Posted: 15 weeks 4 days agoon the post: Samsung "El Plato Supremo" (2013) 1:00 (U.S.A.)
caffeinegoddess said:I read something in passing that said he was going to retire this song in the US after having performed it for NYE in NYC. Apparently that's a lie. Damn.Posted: 18 weeks 5 days agoon the post: Pistachios Gangnam Style for the Super Bowl
caffeinegoddess said:Gotta get a TM after my name...heck, I might as well go for the ® instead. - caffeinegoddes®Posted: 21 weeks 4 days agoon the post: Backyard Signs Xander™
caffeinegoddess said:I saw a TV spot for this earlier today. Just a bunch of dudes in a bar doing shots...at least that's what I remember. I could be wrong. Yay for creativity. Although personally I'm not a fan of the stuff, there has to be something better to play off of. I mean, I can do shots of lots of other things. Tell me why it should be this one.Posted: 25 weeks 3 days agoon the post: Jägermeister - It runs deep - (2012) print
caffeinegoddess said:Don't tempt me ;)Posted: 25 weeks 3 days agoon the post: Ad Chat: Åsk "Dabitch" Wäppling
caffeinegoddess said:Nice long copy. Don't see that much these days.Posted: 30 weeks 4 days ago