Once again, this ad is meant for Facebook only and plays on the idea that...
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Correction: Reddit is no 1 hour 42 sec ago
- I'm not sure what the editor 1 hour 57 min ago
- If Victoria had been Victor, 2 hours 36 min ago
- I just like that they had the 3 hours 37 min ago
- Another popular Reddit admin, 3 hours 41 min ago
- Being a CEO does that mean 4 hours 18 min ago
- P.S Lest we put this 22 hours 58 min ago
- Threadjack: "Thanks for your 23 hours 3 min ago
- Huh, they visually reminded 1 day 6 min ago
- This is so bad its 1 day 9 hours ago
- Nice pic 1 day 12 hours ago
- Not sure I agree with you 2 days 3 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.