- Art Director
Åsk Dabitch Wäppling. I founded this website late one evening in 1996 when I was bored in San Francisco. Swedish viking currently bagging seven continents, now only lacking Antarctica & Australia!
- Fragmentation is our business.
- AT&T: Daybreak.
- Fiat Photobomb Prank
- Whats faster than a speeding bullet? Two of them?
- Panlegis exposed as boobs when ogling Larsson's cleavage
- Finally - we've switched... to our old domain
- Norton Internet Security kills entire websites, but fails to hide actual ads.
- Who the hell is Zooppa?
- Wired "The iPhone App – Yesterday's News?" - Live broadcast at #Eurobest
- L'Oréal is guilty of racism - fined and jailed.
- Marketers irked by "creative arrogance" of ad agencies
- Boys, Girls - this is not a competition. Sexist ads are bad for everyone.
- Not quite done with #Karen26 - this what you did wrong Grey and GoViral.
- "Live Richly?" No, Actually, Just "Get it Done."
- Adland on Mad Men Episode #1 (Pilot)
- Canon - Shutter chance - (2008) :40 (Japan)
- Sydney Morning Herald - Steve Dodds - (2008) :43 (Australia)
- RACV Car Loans - Disclaimer Guy - (2008) :60 (Australia)
- Connex - No Pauses Man - (2008) :30 (Australia)
- Hitler as a salsa king! (2006) :42 (Belgium)
- Honda Diesel - Grr (2005) 2:10 (UK)
- Twinsaver Toilet Tissue - The Unmentionables Song (2008) :90 (South Africa)
- Real American Heroes - Captured!
- Return of the Real American Hero - all 21 radiospots.
- Bud Light Radio - American and British heroes, geniuses and Charlton Heston!
- Print, billboards, press ads, ambient
- Stop Handgun Violence - We Sell Guns - print, USA
- The Economist - Red Hotels - (poster) Singapore
- Ginsters - Real Honest Food (2006) Press (UK)
- Internationale Gesellschaft für Menschenrechte (IGFM) - Burka / Garbage bins - (2007) print
- Nobody reads long copy anymore. Here's why.
- Tabasco - Bouillabaisse / Bloody Mary / Pasta - print, South Africa
- AIDS poster "Don't forget your rubbers" 1984, USA
- Amnesty - Russian Bullet
- USDA Women Self Defense - Key/Balls/Hand (2007) Poster/Press (Brussels)
- Rodney District Council - Haunting Girl - Ambient, New Zealand
- Your momma.
- Quickies press ad 1980 UK
- Flossie.com - Monthly Cycle adshel - Outdoor, New Zealand
- Ismet Dural Circumciser - Cut - print, Turkey
- Offsetters - Stop Global Warming / Flood city - guerrilla, Canada
- NZ Book Council - Going West - (2009) 2:11 (New Zealand)
- Konzerthaus Dortmund - Classical music milk / Concert milk
- Shell - The Pedestrian Ghost - Slowing down drivers by releasing ghosts.
- Lingen's Blond - Alles Onder Controle / Fish desert - (1997) :30 (The Netherlands)
- Jung von Matt - Trojan Recruiting - photographers portfolios as adspace
- Comviq - Veronica Maggio single launched on ringback tone service - (2011)
- Schweppes - John Cleese Taste - (1991) 0:60 (UK)
- P&G - Proud sponsor of Moms / Winter Olympics 2010
- Golden Grahams - Oh those Golden Grahams - (1977) :30 (USA)
- Baby Carrots - Extreme - (2010) :30 (USA)
- Daffy's - “Fitting Dance" - (2009) 3:26 (USA)
- Don't drink and Drive - the 73,000 Bar Tab (2010) Brazil
- Nike - Momentum - (2007) :60 (Spain)
- Smirnoff Ice - Uri - Art Gallery (2005) 0:30 (USA)
- BBC Weather - Be one step ahead of the weather - (2010): (UK):
- Member for
- 17 years 3 weeks
dabitch said:צור קשר עם קוקה קולה ישראלPosted: 1 day 15 hours ago
dabitch said:What, no pitchforks and torches in this thread yet? Is it because I preempted the "Let them make T-shirts" comment?Posted: 2 days 11 hours ago
dabitch said:Worth it for your dream sequences joke. A+++++++ WOULD READ AGAINPosted: 2 days 11 hours agoon the post: Schlage "Ex-girlfriend" (2013) :30 (USA)
dabitch said:With this card, they're shredding the competition. Could it brie any grater? So Gouda. Right, I'll see myself out.Posted: 6 days 3 hours agoon the post: Bon Vivant "Grater Card" (2013) :28 (Brazil)
dabitch said:This was all so much better when Pogo did it to UP.Posted: 6 days 15 hours agoon the post: Lucky Charms "Remix" (2013) 2:30 (U.S.A.)
dabitch said:Ha haha, the way he snogs the missus.Posted: 1 week 14 hours ago
dabitch said:Speaking of cereal&feels, AnonymousTumblrFangirl, that line reminded me of Ryan Gosling won't eat his cereal and then the Cap'n Crunch response showing that Ryan Gosling will eat that. It's all getting a bit weird in social media, innit?Posted: 1 week 15 hours ago
dabitch said:HootOwls / Fans of Adam..... I think you're not quite grasping what's being said here. ... Advertisers would not be making a tumblr called advertising_something and then follow you so that you'd check out what they advertise. Nice try though, AnonymousTumblrFangirl. You'll have to pretend you're tumblr famous some other way. :D They WILL however message you on your tumblr as you're a fan of Adam, and show you a preview of this ad. Making you do the advertising work for them when you tell everyone how great the song is / whatever you thought about that ad, and then hashtag it like you have #hashtagtourettes. This thread proves one thing to me, and it's that you can hire talented musicians, animators and artists of all sorts for your ad campaign and you will get a little extra fame for that ad due to the borrowed interest. You may also have your advertising message completely ignored because "fans of X" aren't paying attention to anything but X. Still, I personally like the animation style. It's cute.Posted: 1 week 1 day ago
dabitch said:Wow, that's pretty pissed.Posted: 1 week 2 days agoon the post: Molson - The Code part 2 - (2008) :30 (Canada)
dabitch said:Invited to watch a private youtube link, still not grokking that their tumblr page is "influencer" media. ;PPosted: 1 week 2 days ago