- Art Director
Åsk Dabitch Wäppling. I founded this website late one evening in 1996 when I was bored in San Francisco. Swedish viking currently bagging seven continents, now only lacking Antarctica & Australia!
- Miss Mad Men? Get your ad-movie fix here 11 advertising movies reviewed.
- Sexy sells everything, even TV shows about widows.
- Emma Thompson as a sex slave
- Advertising Light bulb jokes
- Target Women: Birth Control!
- Ad age: Power 150 - We're number one! Sweden leads the European blogs. Top 100 European adblogs.
- Wallace & Gromit Tapped for Harvey Nichols
- Nerd Alert - R2-D2 mailboxes invade USA
- You know that you will go to hell for working in advertising, right?
- The D&AD Annual as designed by Neville Brody = hawt.
- McDonald's, are they lovin' it too much?
- Spotlight on 86 the onions - "86ed the rest"
- Nothing But Bubble with Sony, Part Two: "Foam City"
- Finagle a Finnegans. They're finntastic.
- AdLand Investigates: Is there a bear penis flopping around in a Lowe's Home Improvement commercial?
- Canon - Shutter chance - (2008) :40 (Japan)
- Sydney Morning Herald - Steve Dodds - (2008) :43 (Australia)
- RACV Car Loans - Disclaimer Guy - (2008) :60 (Australia)
- Connex - No Pauses Man - (2008) :30 (Australia)
- Hitler as a salsa king! (2006) :42 (Belgium)
- Honda Diesel - Grr (2005) 2:10 (UK)
- Twinsaver Toilet Tissue - The Unmentionables Song (2008) :90 (South Africa)
- Real American Heroes - Captured!
- Return of the Real American Hero - all 21 radiospots.
- Bud Light Radio - American and British heroes, geniuses and Charlton Heston!
- Print, billboards, press ads, ambient
- Belgian Burn Wound Center - Burning man - guerilla, Belgium
- The Heart of the City - Rubbish installation - poster, New Zealand
- Sky TV - Tadpoles / Knocked up - ambient billboard, New Zealand
- Robert Harris Coffee Roasters- The Robert Harris Inspiration Collection - posters, New Zealand
- Career Junction - Grocery Lists, Garden contract, Wardrobe diagram - print United Arab Emirates
- Sony Walkman - Jorney / London / New York / Sydney - print, Australia
- GE Write-on Refrigerator - Beer, Pasta, Cake, Meatballs - print, Brazil
- SHS Teen Clothes - Safari / Goodbye Innocence - print, France
- William Beaver House – Beaver Butler (2008) Print (USA)
- Mcdonald's - Extra large coffee - Sweden press
- Amnesty International - After the Olympics - press, France
- McDonald's - Fresh Salad (Salad billboard) , USA
- www.stophonourkillings.com - Knife, Hammer, Scissors - print, Hong Kong
- Glide Dental Floss - Pig (between buildings) , ambient, USA
- Chappies Chewing gum - Trivia & Facts - ambient, South Africa
- Old Spice - Armpit Mountain - (2010) :30
- Molson - Hockey is back - (2005) 0:30 (Canada)
- VW Volkswagen - Karmann Ghia paper race - (1963) :30 (USA)
- Playstation 2 - Wolfman
- Dove Chocolate - Pam Nesia - (2008) : 60 (Australia)
- Mother/Mother Toys - Number 17 Portuguese Action Figure (2006) 0:39 UK
- Jose Cuervo - Mens Business - (2010) :15
- Old Spice - The Man Your Man Could Smell Like - (2010) :30
- Marcedes Benz CLK-class - Watering can - (2005) :45
- Philips - Parallel Lines - The Gift, by Erik Rinsch (2010) 4:55
- Chiquita Banana Original - (1955) 1:24
- 13TH STREET: Interactive bathroom Installation "Blood Bath".
- Quiznos - Spongemonkeys - Barbaric (2004) 0:30 (USA)
- Hot Jobs Interview
- Coke / Coca-Cola - The Happiness machine - (2010) 2:00 (USA)
- Member for
- 17 years 3 weeks
dabitch said:What, no pitchforks and torches in this thread yet? Is it because I preempted the "Let them make T-shirts" comment?Posted: 3 hours 1 sec ago
dabitch said:Worth it for your dream sequences joke. A+++++++ WOULD READ AGAINPosted: 3 hours 58 sec agoon the post: Schlage "Ex-girlfriend" (2013) :30 (USA)
dabitch said:With this card, they're shredding the competition. Could it brie any grater? So Gouda. Right, I'll see myself out.Posted: 3 days 19 hours agoon the post: Bon Vivant "Grater Card" (2013) :28 (Brazil)
dabitch said:This was all so much better when Pogo did it to UP.Posted: 4 days 6 hours agoon the post: Lucky Charms "Remix" (2013) 2:30 (U.S.A.)
dabitch said:Ha haha, the way he snogs the missus.Posted: 5 days 5 hours ago
dabitch said:Speaking of cereal&feels, AnonymousTumblrFangirl, that line reminded me of Ryan Gosling won't eat his cereal and then the Cap'n Crunch response showing that Ryan Gosling will eat that. It's all getting a bit weird in social media, innit?Posted: 5 days 6 hours ago
dabitch said:HootOwls / Fans of Adam..... I think you're not quite grasping what's being said here. ... Advertisers would not be making a tumblr called advertising_something and then follow you so that you'd check out what they advertise. Nice try though, AnonymousTumblrFangirl. You'll have to pretend you're tumblr famous some other way. :D They WILL however message you on your tumblr as you're a fan of Adam, and show you a preview of this ad. Making you do the advertising work for them when you tell everyone how great the song is / whatever you thought about that ad, and then hashtag it like you have #hashtagtourettes. This thread proves one thing to me, and it's that you can hire talented musicians, animators and artists of all sorts for your ad campaign and you will get a little extra fame for that ad due to the borrowed interest. You may also have your advertising message completely ignored because "fans of X" aren't paying attention to anything but X. Still, I personally like the animation style. It's cute.Posted: 6 days 7 hours ago
dabitch said:Wow, that's pretty pissed.Posted: 6 days 16 hours agoon the post: Molson - The Code part 2 - (2008) :30 (Canada)
dabitch said:Invited to watch a private youtube link, still not grokking that their tumblr page is "influencer" media. ;PPosted: 6 days 16 hours ago
dabitch said:If you do that you are smiling with black chunk all over your teeth and THAT'S JUST GROSS, MAN.Posted: 1 week 16 hours ago