- Art Director
Åsk Dabitch Wäppling. I founded this website late one evening in 1996 when I was bored in San Francisco. Swedish viking currently bagging seven continents, now only lacking Antarctica & Australia!
- BSSP launch new ad for Priceline Negotiator campaign - "Falcon of Truth"
- Sweet Koo Strawberry Jam Point of Purchase
- Where every billboard knows your name...
- Adult Swim ATHF LED billboards cause havoc in Boston, MA
- Impetuous Man is Penn Jillette
- The Making of - Orange "belonging".
- Hank launch rounds up advertising's super stars
- The ten biggest cocks in advertising
- Typographic hugs, times two.
- Captivity 'abduction, torture and death' posters cause outrage.
- Adidas vs. Johnnie Walker
- Two hard nuts to crack, or three.
- Draft NZ goes blank for Vodafone
- adidas 'shoe bomber' ad bombs.
- faux absolut ad gains fame for brand
- Canon - Shutter chance - (2008) :40 (Japan)
- Sydney Morning Herald - Steve Dodds - (2008) :43 (Australia)
- RACV Car Loans - Disclaimer Guy - (2008) :60 (Australia)
- Connex - No Pauses Man - (2008) :30 (Australia)
- Hitler as a salsa king! (2006) :42 (Belgium)
- Honda Diesel - Grr (2005) 2:10 (UK)
- Twinsaver Toilet Tissue - The Unmentionables Song (2008) :90 (South Africa)
- Real American Heroes - Captured!
- Return of the Real American Hero - all 21 radiospots.
- Bud Light Radio - American and British heroes, geniuses and Charlton Heston!
- Print, billboards, press ads, ambient
- Amnesty International Ads Show What's Happening
- Animal Anti-Cruelty League reminds you...
- Saatchi Reynolds Wrap Aluminum foil
- Luerzers Archive campaign says, don't let it go to your head.
- Lynx spice up posters with Boris Vallejo pinup art
- Pony - Print campaign / Black Jesus / Tattoo Baby / Condom toe - (2004) (USA)
- Miller Genuine Draft / MAD Heaven (2003) Print Ad (US)
- Hang Ten - Authentic Re-Runs/Dukes of Hazzard (2003) Print Ad (US)
- Miller Lite - Maxim Lite (2003) Print Ad (US)
- NOVA FM - Neo Folk - (2008) :30 (France)
- New Balance - Love / Hate Anthem - (2008) :60 (USA)
- Carlton Draught - Skytroopers / Halftime show - (2008) 1:20 (Australia)
- Carlton Draught - Big ad - (2005) 0:60 (Australia)
- The Bessies - Bad TV Shave - (2008) :30 (Canada)
- The Bessies - Bad TV Fluffy Bunny tails - (2008) :30 (Canada)
- Vespa - Jump - (2008) :30 (Canada)
- Levi's - Cowboys - (1993) 0:60 (UK)
- Levi's - Creek - (1994) 0:90 (UK)
- Levi's - Kung Fu - (1997) 0:60 (UK)
- Levi's - Tainted Love (1997) 0:30 (USA)
- Apple - Mac & PC - Vista Security (2007) :30 (USA)
- Kohler - Existential Dilemma (2007) :30 (USA)
- MTV - Warriors (2008) 0:70 (USA)
- Fresh Cream Cake - Photo Album - (1981) :15 (UK)
- Member for
- 17 years 3 weeks
dabitch said:With this card, they're shredding the competition. Could it brie any grater? So Gouda. Right, I'll see myself out.Posted: 2 days 16 hours agoon the post: Bon Vivant "Grater Card" (2013) :28 (Brazil)
dabitch said:This was all so much better when Pogo did it to UP.Posted: 3 days 4 hours agoon the post: Lucky Charms "Remix" (2013) 2:30 (U.S.A.)
dabitch said:Ha haha, the way he snogs the missus.Posted: 4 days 3 hours ago
dabitch said:Speaking of cereal&feels, AnonymousTumblrFangirl, that line reminded me of Ryan Gosling won't eat his cereal and then the Cap'n Crunch response showing that Ryan Gosling will eat that. It's all getting a bit weird in social media, innit?Posted: 4 days 4 hours ago
dabitch said:HootOwls / Fans of Adam..... I think you're not quite grasping what's being said here. ... Advertisers would not be making a tumblr called advertising_something and then follow you so that you'd check out what they advertise. Nice try though, AnonymousTumblrFangirl. You'll have to pretend you're tumblr famous some other way. :D They WILL however message you on your tumblr as you're a fan of Adam, and show you a preview of this ad. Making you do the advertising work for them when you tell everyone how great the song is / whatever you thought about that ad, and then hashtag it like you have #hashtagtourettes. This thread proves one thing to me, and it's that you can hire talented musicians, animators and artists of all sorts for your ad campaign and you will get a little extra fame for that ad due to the borrowed interest. You may also have your advertising message completely ignored because "fans of X" aren't paying attention to anything but X. Still, I personally like the animation style. It's cute.Posted: 5 days 5 hours ago
dabitch said:Wow, that's pretty pissed.Posted: 5 days 14 hours agoon the post: Molson - The Code part 2 - (2008) :30 (Canada)
dabitch said:Invited to watch a private youtube link, still not grokking that their tumblr page is "influencer" media. ;PPosted: 5 days 14 hours ago
dabitch said:If you do that you are smiling with black chunk all over your teeth and THAT'S JUST GROSS, MAN.Posted: 6 days 14 hours ago
dabitch said:Cute "smile" at the end.Posted: 6 days 14 hours ago
dabitch said:but.. but... it's a dancing parrot...Posted: 1 week 1 day ago