- Art Director
Åsk Dabitch Wäppling. I founded this website late one evening in 1996 when I was bored in San Francisco. Swedish viking currently bagging seven continents, now only lacking Antarctica & Australia!
- Copyright isn’t a Threat, it’s a Protection
- This defies explanation, but the legs garters are quite nice. UPDATED!
- Which comic do you think should win the signed KesselsKramer book?
- The Exec - an advertising joke.
- Buxom babes for Dove
- They can't blame Mrs. O'Leary's cow this time around.
- Fallon fires everyone!
- You've gotta be insane to work in this biz.
- Would you prefer manual or automatic emission?
- Nazi Meat.
- Naked Sophie scores even more free PR.
- UPDATED - Molson Canadian gets in touch with its feminine side. And goes plaid.
- 7up, starring Buck Nekkid - It's the Mountain Dew of deja vu.
- The Suits Must Die - An Adland Exclusive Breakthrough Opus
- Barnardo shocking ads gets complaints.
- Canon - Shutter chance - (2008) :40 (Japan)
- Sydney Morning Herald - Steve Dodds - (2008) :43 (Australia)
- RACV Car Loans - Disclaimer Guy - (2008) :60 (Australia)
- Connex - No Pauses Man - (2008) :30 (Australia)
- Hitler as a salsa king! (2006) :42 (Belgium)
- Honda Diesel - Grr (2005) 2:10 (UK)
- Twinsaver Toilet Tissue - The Unmentionables Song (2008) :90 (South Africa)
- Real American Heroes - Captured!
- Return of the Real American Hero - all 21 radiospots.
- Bud Light Radio - American and British heroes, geniuses and Charlton Heston!
- Print, billboards, press ads, ambient
- Amnesty International Ads Show What's Happening
- Animal Anti-Cruelty League reminds you...
- Saatchi Reynolds Wrap Aluminum foil
- Luerzers Archive campaign says, don't let it go to your head.
- Lynx spice up posters with Boris Vallejo pinup art
- Pony - Print campaign / Black Jesus / Tattoo Baby / Condom toe - (2004) (USA)
- Miller Genuine Draft / MAD Heaven (2003) Print Ad (US)
- Hang Ten - Authentic Re-Runs/Dukes of Hazzard (2003) Print Ad (US)
- Miller Lite - Maxim Lite (2003) Print Ad (US)
- Truth - "It must have been a typo" - (2008) :30 (USA)
- Monster.com - Stork - (2008) :60 (USA)
- Adidas - Adi Dassler - (2008) 3:00 (The Netherlands)
- McCoys - Laundry miracle - (2005) 0:30 (UK)
- Career Builder - Self Help (2008) 0:60 (USA)
- Dial - Shrek 2 - Hair Gel (2004) 0:30 (USA)
- Louis Vuitton - Journey - (2008) :90 (France)
- Ann Summers - This Valentines day give him.... - (2008) :60 (UK)
- Wilkinson Quattro Titanium - Fight for Kisses (2007) 1:20 (France)
- Kit Kat - Break Ultime / the Ultimate Break - (2008) 2:50 (France)
- Old Spice Hair & Body Wash - Right for me? - (2008) :30 (USA)
- Twin Lotus herbal toothpaste - Salt piles - (2008) :45 (Thailand)
- League of Blind People - A Blind Call / I'm not your father - (2008) :35 (Belgium)
- Doritos - Mousetrap - (2008) 0:60 (USA)
- The Cult of Ronco - Fun with Infomercial Mind Control.
- Member for
- 17 years 3 weeks
dabitch said:צור קשר עם קוקה קולה ישראלPosted: 1 day 15 hours ago
dabitch said:What, no pitchforks and torches in this thread yet? Is it because I preempted the "Let them make T-shirts" comment?Posted: 2 days 11 hours ago
dabitch said:Worth it for your dream sequences joke. A+++++++ WOULD READ AGAINPosted: 2 days 11 hours agoon the post: Schlage "Ex-girlfriend" (2013) :30 (USA)
dabitch said:With this card, they're shredding the competition. Could it brie any grater? So Gouda. Right, I'll see myself out.Posted: 6 days 3 hours agoon the post: Bon Vivant "Grater Card" (2013) :28 (Brazil)
dabitch said:This was all so much better when Pogo did it to UP.Posted: 6 days 15 hours agoon the post: Lucky Charms "Remix" (2013) 2:30 (U.S.A.)
dabitch said:Ha haha, the way he snogs the missus.Posted: 1 week 14 hours ago
dabitch said:Speaking of cereal&feels, AnonymousTumblrFangirl, that line reminded me of Ryan Gosling won't eat his cereal and then the Cap'n Crunch response showing that Ryan Gosling will eat that. It's all getting a bit weird in social media, innit?Posted: 1 week 15 hours ago
dabitch said:HootOwls / Fans of Adam..... I think you're not quite grasping what's being said here. ... Advertisers would not be making a tumblr called advertising_something and then follow you so that you'd check out what they advertise. Nice try though, AnonymousTumblrFangirl. You'll have to pretend you're tumblr famous some other way. :D They WILL however message you on your tumblr as you're a fan of Adam, and show you a preview of this ad. Making you do the advertising work for them when you tell everyone how great the song is / whatever you thought about that ad, and then hashtag it like you have #hashtagtourettes. This thread proves one thing to me, and it's that you can hire talented musicians, animators and artists of all sorts for your ad campaign and you will get a little extra fame for that ad due to the borrowed interest. You may also have your advertising message completely ignored because "fans of X" aren't paying attention to anything but X. Still, I personally like the animation style. It's cute.Posted: 1 week 1 day ago
dabitch said:Wow, that's pretty pissed.Posted: 1 week 2 days agoon the post: Molson - The Code part 2 - (2008) :30 (Canada)
dabitch said:Invited to watch a private youtube link, still not grokking that their tumblr page is "influencer" media. ;PPosted: 1 week 2 days ago