- Art Director
Åsk Dabitch Wäppling. I founded this website late one evening in 1996 when I was bored in San Francisco. Swedish viking currently bagging seven continents, now only lacking Antarctica & Australia!
- Sony's Foam City Commercial To Be Unleashed Today (Updated)
- Interview with Psyop directors Marie Hyon & Marco Spier on Converse "My Drive-Thru".
- Surprise! Dove "campaign for real beauty" was retouched.
- "NO, MY NAME ISN'T ED."
- BlogFonks Fonk for Thoughts: Åsk Wäppling
- Asa Bailey the one trick pony?
- Uninformed UK debate about childrens advertising marches on
- South African Commercial Cockfight (the chicken variety)
- Candid Camera Concept Catchy for Pizza Hut and Carl's Jr/Hardees
- The Mummy in Badland - UPC vs some Egyptian rent-a-car
- Is non-traditional media going mainstream?
- Branding Newsflash: The business world just gave late night comedy one helluva free gift.
- MTV refuses to air anti-war ads
- Boeing/Bell Helicopters puts out a print ad and unleashes PR hell on themselves
- Badland does Album covers
- Canon - Shutter chance - (2008) :40 (Japan)
- Sydney Morning Herald - Steve Dodds - (2008) :43 (Australia)
- RACV Car Loans - Disclaimer Guy - (2008) :60 (Australia)
- Connex - No Pauses Man - (2008) :30 (Australia)
- Hitler as a salsa king! (2006) :42 (Belgium)
- Honda Diesel - Grr (2005) 2:10 (UK)
- Twinsaver Toilet Tissue - The Unmentionables Song (2008) :90 (South Africa)
- Real American Heroes - Captured!
- Return of the Real American Hero - all 21 radiospots.
- Bud Light Radio - American and British heroes, geniuses and Charlton Heston!
- Print, billboards, press ads, ambient
- Bud Light Print campaign grows
- Viagra, is that a C&D in your pocket....?
- Unilever threatened to remove ad or face prosecution
- Lowe Partners Malaysia setting their standards higher.
- City Search Ambient - worlds smallest ad stunt? (Australia)
- Illegal ads on money revisited - Gothenburg Post breaks the law
- bot Beverages - Lawn Darts/Pet Sharks/Oboes (2008) Print (USA)
- anti smoking QUIT - lung X-Ray adbin, UK
- Lürzers Archive takes their hat off to Paul Arden. - Switzerland
- Die Hard 4.0 explodes van in Sweden - Citizens of Stockholm get a little scared. But they ain't Boston.
- Hombre Magazine double page sticky spreads - Argentina print ads
- 1979 PIA "New York 16 h 30" WTC Twin Towers plane crashing press ad
- FFL Paris gets Juicy (& naughty) for Orangina
- Pringles - Jalapeño! Print, Canada
- Nugget since 1942 - Print , Argentina
- Kewpie Tarako - Beach invasion - (2008) :30 (Japan)
- Kewpie Tarako - Invasion on dinner table - (2008) :30 (Japan)
- Kewpie Tarako - Singing Boy - (2008) :30 (Japan)
- Kewpie Tarako - Invasion - (2008) :30 (Japan)
- McDonald's - Hat changes - (2008) :40 (Japan)
- Red Sox Nation - "Yankees Suck" - (2009) :30 (USA)
- Kiwi - Car Sex - (2009) :25 (Norway)
- Djurens Rätt / Animal Rights - Because I'm worth it - (2002) :30 (Sweden)
- Cadbury's - Eyebrow dance - (2009) :60 (UK)
- Coke / Coca-Cola - Mean Joe Green (1980) - 0:30 (USA)
- 7up - Hilltop Song (2002) - 0:30 (USA)
- Amnesty International - Electrocuting Man - (2008) 1:25 (UK)
- CANAL+ - Mafia - (2008) :55 (France)
- Honda - “Grooves” / Musical Road - (2008) :30 (USA)
- L'Oreal -Diesel - Unlimited Perfume - Fuel For Life Unlimited (Females only) - (2008) :60 (France)
- Member for
- 17 years 3 weeks
dabitch said:צור קשר עם קוקה קולה ישראלPosted: 3 days 2 min ago
dabitch said:What, no pitchforks and torches in this thread yet? Is it because I preempted the "Let them make T-shirts" comment?Posted: 3 days 20 hours ago
dabitch said:Worth it for your dream sequences joke. A+++++++ WOULD READ AGAINPosted: 3 days 20 hours agoon the post: Schlage "Ex-girlfriend" (2013) :30 (USA)
dabitch said:With this card, they're shredding the competition. Could it brie any grater? So Gouda. Right, I'll see myself out.Posted: 1 week 12 hours agoon the post: Bon Vivant "Grater Card" (2013) :28 (Brazil)
dabitch said:This was all so much better when Pogo did it to UP.Posted: 1 week 1 day agoon the post: Lucky Charms "Remix" (2013) 2:30 (U.S.A.)
dabitch said:Ha haha, the way he snogs the missus.Posted: 1 week 1 day ago
dabitch said:Speaking of cereal&feels, AnonymousTumblrFangirl, that line reminded me of Ryan Gosling won't eat his cereal and then the Cap'n Crunch response showing that Ryan Gosling will eat that. It's all getting a bit weird in social media, innit?Posted: 1 week 2 days ago
dabitch said:HootOwls / Fans of Adam..... I think you're not quite grasping what's being said here. ... Advertisers would not be making a tumblr called advertising_something and then follow you so that you'd check out what they advertise. Nice try though, AnonymousTumblrFangirl. You'll have to pretend you're tumblr famous some other way. :D They WILL however message you on your tumblr as you're a fan of Adam, and show you a preview of this ad. Making you do the advertising work for them when you tell everyone how great the song is / whatever you thought about that ad, and then hashtag it like you have #hashtagtourettes. This thread proves one thing to me, and it's that you can hire talented musicians, animators and artists of all sorts for your ad campaign and you will get a little extra fame for that ad due to the borrowed interest. You may also have your advertising message completely ignored because "fans of X" aren't paying attention to anything but X. Still, I personally like the animation style. It's cute.Posted: 1 week 3 days ago
dabitch said:Wow, that's pretty pissed.Posted: 1 week 3 days agoon the post: Molson - The Code part 2 - (2008) :30 (Canada)
dabitch said:Invited to watch a private youtube link, still not grokking that their tumblr page is "influencer" media. ;PPosted: 1 week 3 days ago