- Art Director
Åsk Dabitch Wäppling. I founded this website late one evening in 1996 when I was bored in San Francisco. Swedish viking currently bagging seven continents, now only lacking Antarctica & Australia!
- Moaom fruit chews new wrapping too sexy.....
- Advertising Good, Ad Week Bad
- Hubba Bubba hijacking other ad posters for their bubble-ads?
- LIAA 2007 Gold Poster & Outdoor Winners
- Perfect use for a calibrated blame-shifting device from Portland
- Dove Firming Lotion Ads spark controversy
- Decrypting perfume advertisements - friday fun!
- Saatchi & Saatchi fired over Doc Martens ads featuring dead rockers
- We've been had by Ogilvy person pretending to be a student.
- Stolen Jeans, the story of not stolen copy-concept
- Room 101 - a random collection of advertising Quotes
- GoGORILLA reinvents advertising on bills.
- Oh dear, we found another copy for the copied copier service advert.
- Top ten most common mistakes PR agencies do when sending us press releases.
- Dove's new pro-age campaign for real beauty, banned because of nudity
- Canon - Shutter chance - (2008) :40 (Japan)
- Sydney Morning Herald - Steve Dodds - (2008) :43 (Australia)
- RACV Car Loans - Disclaimer Guy - (2008) :60 (Australia)
- Connex - No Pauses Man - (2008) :30 (Australia)
- Hitler as a salsa king! (2006) :42 (Belgium)
- Honda Diesel - Grr (2005) 2:10 (UK)
- Twinsaver Toilet Tissue - The Unmentionables Song (2008) :90 (South Africa)
- Real American Heroes - Captured!
- Return of the Real American Hero - all 21 radiospots.
- Bud Light Radio - American and British heroes, geniuses and Charlton Heston!
- Print, billboards, press ads, ambient
- SKY Movies - Queen (This bus kneels) - ambient, New Zealand
- HP Advanced Photo Paper "Ripped Exit" - ambient/outdoor
- Sure active response - print ad - (2004) UK
- Hubba Bubba "gum by numbers" posters, Australia
- McDonald's peels the fat off
- Pay Gap - women are worth exactly half as much as men.
- Obsessed with breasts? Yes!
- Shepherd Neame's controversial ad campaign
- Alka Seltzer cuts through food, Thailand
- Atari - Since 1972 - press ads.
- Sundek Beachwear - Battles - Press ads
- Sharp knives cut perfectly - so it is "the perfect cut". Ambient posters, China.
- Luxor Highlighters - Chaplin, Hitler and Che - press ads, India
- Breast Cancer Awareness, you get it from everything , Malaysia
- Strong enough? - Fitness Company handlebar bag
- Nike women - Sanders / Here I am - (2008) 1:13 (The Netherlands)
- Shizuoka Broadcasting System - Bodybuilder (eng. sub.) - (2008) :35 (Japan)
- HBO True Blood Titles - (2008) 1:31 (USA)
- Pfizer - Graffiti - (2008) :90 (Canada) - web only ad
- Carlton Mid - The Woman Whisperer - (2008) :30 (Australia)
- Carlton Mid - I speak woman - (2008) :30 (Australia)
- Yuki - Sentimental - (2005) 5:00 (Japan)
- Levi's - Mermaids - (1996) 0:60 (UK)
- Levi's - Condom - (1995) 0:60 (UK)
- Levi's - Wash them - (1992) 0:60 (UK)
- Levi's - legs love affair - (1999) 0:30 (UK)
- Whitcoulls - Home / "I do the washing" - (2008) :60 (New Zealand)
- Axe Shower Gel - "¡So Cute!"- (2008) :45 (Argentina)
- Central Beheer Achmea Insurance - Alien Invasion / UFO - (2008) :30 (The Netherlands)
- Nike running- The human race 10K - (2008) :30 (Argentina)
- Member for
- 17 years 3 weeks
dabitch said:צור קשר עם קוקה קולה ישראלPosted: 3 days 16 hours ago
dabitch said:What, no pitchforks and torches in this thread yet? Is it because I preempted the "Let them make T-shirts" comment?Posted: 4 days 12 hours ago
dabitch said:Worth it for your dream sequences joke. A+++++++ WOULD READ AGAINPosted: 4 days 12 hours agoon the post: Schlage "Ex-girlfriend" (2013) :30 (USA)
dabitch said:With this card, they're shredding the competition. Could it brie any grater? So Gouda. Right, I'll see myself out.Posted: 1 week 1 day agoon the post: Bon Vivant "Grater Card" (2013) :28 (Brazil)
dabitch said:This was all so much better when Pogo did it to UP.Posted: 1 week 1 day agoon the post: Lucky Charms "Remix" (2013) 2:30 (U.S.A.)
dabitch said:Ha haha, the way he snogs the missus.Posted: 1 week 2 days ago
dabitch said:Speaking of cereal&feels, AnonymousTumblrFangirl, that line reminded me of Ryan Gosling won't eat his cereal and then the Cap'n Crunch response showing that Ryan Gosling will eat that. It's all getting a bit weird in social media, innit?Posted: 1 week 2 days ago
dabitch said:HootOwls / Fans of Adam..... I think you're not quite grasping what's being said here. ... Advertisers would not be making a tumblr called advertising_something and then follow you so that you'd check out what they advertise. Nice try though, AnonymousTumblrFangirl. You'll have to pretend you're tumblr famous some other way. :D They WILL however message you on your tumblr as you're a fan of Adam, and show you a preview of this ad. Making you do the advertising work for them when you tell everyone how great the song is / whatever you thought about that ad, and then hashtag it like you have #hashtagtourettes. This thread proves one thing to me, and it's that you can hire talented musicians, animators and artists of all sorts for your ad campaign and you will get a little extra fame for that ad due to the borrowed interest. You may also have your advertising message completely ignored because "fans of X" aren't paying attention to anything but X. Still, I personally like the animation style. It's cute.Posted: 1 week 3 days ago
dabitch said:Wow, that's pretty pissed.Posted: 1 week 4 days agoon the post: Molson - The Code part 2 - (2008) :30 (Canada)
dabitch said:Invited to watch a private youtube link, still not grokking that their tumblr page is "influencer" media. ;PPosted: 1 week 4 days ago