- Art Director
Åsk Dabitch Wäppling. I founded this website late one evening in 1996 when I was bored in San Francisco. Swedish viking currently bagging seven continents, now only lacking Antarctica & Australia!
- Girl - only 16500 :- SKR
- "Nobody better lay a finger on my... what the hell!?"
- ihaveanidea's Portfolio Night 2006
- The Attention Economy and Hoax Marketing
- Greed: Flynordics new film
- Lightning Audio launches global ad campaign, poster-art for audiofiles
- The rest of the rest of the Super Bowl reviews
- WOM confusion
- The carrot and stick trick - twice.
- Truth in election posters?
- Art Directors Club 85th call for entries
- The Collective talks to Dabitch
- Women & Co get women thinking about their finances
- Nike convicted of copyright infringement, Zhu Zhiqiang won
- Forget boybands, girlgamers are the new cash cow!
- Canon - Shutter chance - (2008) :40 (Japan)
- Sydney Morning Herald - Steve Dodds - (2008) :43 (Australia)
- RACV Car Loans - Disclaimer Guy - (2008) :60 (Australia)
- Connex - No Pauses Man - (2008) :30 (Australia)
- Hitler as a salsa king! (2006) :42 (Belgium)
- Honda Diesel - Grr (2005) 2:10 (UK)
- Twinsaver Toilet Tissue - The Unmentionables Song (2008) :90 (South Africa)
- Real American Heroes - Captured!
- Return of the Real American Hero - all 21 radiospots.
- Bud Light Radio - American and British heroes, geniuses and Charlton Heston!
- Print, billboards, press ads, ambient
- Amnesty International Ads Show What's Happening
- Animal Anti-Cruelty League reminds you...
- Saatchi Reynolds Wrap Aluminum foil
- Luerzers Archive campaign says, don't let it go to your head.
- Lynx spice up posters with Boris Vallejo pinup art
- Pony - Print campaign / Black Jesus / Tattoo Baby / Condom toe - (2004) (USA)
- Miller Genuine Draft / MAD Heaven (2003) Print Ad (US)
- Hang Ten - Authentic Re-Runs/Dukes of Hazzard (2003) Print Ad (US)
- Miller Lite - Maxim Lite (2003) Print Ad (US)
- Mountain Dew - Thank Heaven for Little Girls (1996) - 0:60 (USA)
- Schweppes - Sensation - (2008) :30 (France)
- Boots - Here come the girls - (2007) 1:40 (UK)
- Cadbury's - Gorilla - (2007) :90 (UK)
- Burger King - Star Wars - Darth Vader / King / Face Off (2005) 0:30 (USA)
- Doritos Collisions - The Battle - (2008) :60 (Canada)
- Mike's Hard Lemonade - Gut Check (2008) :15 (USA)
- Skittles - Touch / Midas (2007) :30 (USA)
- Nestle Drumstick - Summer Rituals (2007) 0:60 (Australia)
- Nikon F5 - Granny on Pier - (1997) 0:30 (UK)
- Kapal Api coffee - Fight - 0:20 (2004) (Malaysia)
- Sonny J – Handsfree (If You Hold My Hand) - (2008) 3:10 (USA)
- Sylvania Light bulbs - Ghosts - (2007) :30 (Thailand)
- Sci Fi - Orphans - (2008) 2:00 (USA)
- Chevrolet Aveo - Dancing Robot Car - (2008) :55 (The Netherlands)
- Member for
- 17 years 3 weeks
dabitch said:צור קשר עם קוקה קולה ישראלPosted: 3 days 17 hours ago
dabitch said:What, no pitchforks and torches in this thread yet? Is it because I preempted the "Let them make T-shirts" comment?Posted: 4 days 13 hours ago
dabitch said:Worth it for your dream sequences joke. A+++++++ WOULD READ AGAINPosted: 4 days 13 hours agoon the post: Schlage "Ex-girlfriend" (2013) :30 (USA)
dabitch said:With this card, they're shredding the competition. Could it brie any grater? So Gouda. Right, I'll see myself out.Posted: 1 week 1 day agoon the post: Bon Vivant "Grater Card" (2013) :28 (Brazil)
dabitch said:This was all so much better when Pogo did it to UP.Posted: 1 week 1 day agoon the post: Lucky Charms "Remix" (2013) 2:30 (U.S.A.)
dabitch said:Ha haha, the way he snogs the missus.Posted: 1 week 2 days ago
dabitch said:Speaking of cereal&feels, AnonymousTumblrFangirl, that line reminded me of Ryan Gosling won't eat his cereal and then the Cap'n Crunch response showing that Ryan Gosling will eat that. It's all getting a bit weird in social media, innit?Posted: 1 week 2 days ago
dabitch said:HootOwls / Fans of Adam..... I think you're not quite grasping what's being said here. ... Advertisers would not be making a tumblr called advertising_something and then follow you so that you'd check out what they advertise. Nice try though, AnonymousTumblrFangirl. You'll have to pretend you're tumblr famous some other way. :D They WILL however message you on your tumblr as you're a fan of Adam, and show you a preview of this ad. Making you do the advertising work for them when you tell everyone how great the song is / whatever you thought about that ad, and then hashtag it like you have #hashtagtourettes. This thread proves one thing to me, and it's that you can hire talented musicians, animators and artists of all sorts for your ad campaign and you will get a little extra fame for that ad due to the borrowed interest. You may also have your advertising message completely ignored because "fans of X" aren't paying attention to anything but X. Still, I personally like the animation style. It's cute.Posted: 1 week 3 days ago
dabitch said:Wow, that's pretty pissed.Posted: 1 week 4 days agoon the post: Molson - The Code part 2 - (2008) :30 (Canada)
dabitch said:Invited to watch a private youtube link, still not grokking that their tumblr page is "influencer" media. ;PPosted: 1 week 4 days ago