- Art Director
Åsk Dabitch Wäppling. I founded this website late one evening in 1996 when I was bored in San Francisco. Swedish viking currently bagging seven continents, now only lacking Antarctica & Australia!
- Tsunami-filmer in Khao Lak bankrupts without payment for his film
- Sweden's advertisers (org) new campaign shows no skin
- A short chat with Leslie A. Kelly about copyrights
- Make poverty history - today. G8 rally live.
- Cannes Grand Prix Outdoor winner 2005
- FCC member asks agency to investigate stealth advertising
- 2005 D&AD Award Winners - all ads!
- D&AD 2005 Nominations - all ads (Part 1)
- Street art "guerilla" campaign causes backlash from real street artists
- Fred & Farid heart Marcel = true!
- One of the most recycled non-profit adverts?
- The London Police Mural, before Springer & Jacoby painted over it.
- Dear Dabitch, did Springer & Jacoby paint over street art?
- Save Louis Vuitton? From What exactly?
- Mince Mary advert the most complained about ad last year.
- Canon - Shutter chance - (2008) :40 (Japan)
- Sydney Morning Herald - Steve Dodds - (2008) :43 (Australia)
- RACV Car Loans - Disclaimer Guy - (2008) :60 (Australia)
- Connex - No Pauses Man - (2008) :30 (Australia)
- Hitler as a salsa king! (2006) :42 (Belgium)
- Honda Diesel - Grr (2005) 2:10 (UK)
- Twinsaver Toilet Tissue - The Unmentionables Song (2008) :90 (South Africa)
- Real American Heroes - Captured!
- Return of the Real American Hero - all 21 radiospots.
- Bud Light Radio - American and British heroes, geniuses and Charlton Heston!
- Print, billboards, press ads, ambient
- Amnesty International Ads Show What's Happening
- Animal Anti-Cruelty League reminds you...
- Saatchi Reynolds Wrap Aluminum foil
- Luerzers Archive campaign says, don't let it go to your head.
- Lynx spice up posters with Boris Vallejo pinup art
- Pony - Print campaign / Black Jesus / Tattoo Baby / Condom toe - (2004) (USA)
- Miller Genuine Draft / MAD Heaven (2003) Print Ad (US)
- Hang Ten - Authentic Re-Runs/Dukes of Hazzard (2003) Print Ad (US)
- Miller Lite - Maxim Lite (2003) Print Ad (US)
- Everyone Nose - N.E.R.D. - (2008) 3:30 (USA)
- American Express - Wes Anderson - shorter Tribeca version (2006) :60 (USA)
- Dairy Crunch - Can't resist the crunch - (1990) :30 (UK)
- Smash - Baby Robot - (1980) :30 (UK)
- Budweiser - True - Good Listener - MLB Variation (2003) - 0:30 (USA)
- Colgate - Madness Blue Minty Gel (baggy trousers) - (1980) :30 (UK)
- Bandaid Color - Ooh Ahh (Classic - 1948) 0:60 (USA)
- Mini Clubman - Pinball (2007) :30 (USA)
- 7Up - Sun Beats Down (1982) :30 (UK)
- 7Up – Uncola (1975) :30 (USA)
- 7Up – See The Light (1975) :30 (USA)
- Subaru – Sumo Carwash (2008) :30 (CA)
- BankSA Finance Banking - Stress Balls - (2008) :30 (Australia)
- Viagra - Coach - (2005) 0:20 (Canada)
- Budweiser - True - Break Like the Wind (2002) - 0:30 (USA)
- Member for
- 17 years 3 weeks
dabitch said:With this card, they're shredding the competition. Could it brie any grater? So Gouda. Right, I'll see myself out.Posted: 1 day 19 hours agoon the post: Bon Vivant "Grater Card" (2013) :28 (Brazil)
dabitch said:This was all so much better when Pogo did it to UP.Posted: 2 days 7 hours agoon the post: Lucky Charms "Remix" (2013) 2:30 (U.S.A.)
dabitch said:Ha haha, the way he snogs the missus.Posted: 3 days 6 hours ago
dabitch said:Speaking of cereal&feels, AnonymousTumblrFangirl, that line reminded me of Ryan Gosling won't eat his cereal and then the Cap'n Crunch response showing that Ryan Gosling will eat that. It's all getting a bit weird in social media, innit?Posted: 3 days 7 hours ago
dabitch said:HootOwls / Fans of Adam..... I think you're not quite grasping what's being said here. ... Advertisers would not be making a tumblr called advertising_something and then follow you so that you'd check out what they advertise. Nice try though, AnonymousTumblrFangirl. You'll have to pretend you're tumblr famous some other way. :D They WILL however message you on your tumblr as you're a fan of Adam, and show you a preview of this ad. Making you do the advertising work for them when you tell everyone how great the song is / whatever you thought about that ad, and then hashtag it like you have #hashtagtourettes. This thread proves one thing to me, and it's that you can hire talented musicians, animators and artists of all sorts for your ad campaign and you will get a little extra fame for that ad due to the borrowed interest. You may also have your advertising message completely ignored because "fans of X" aren't paying attention to anything but X. Still, I personally like the animation style. It's cute.Posted: 4 days 8 hours ago
dabitch said:Wow, that's pretty pissed.Posted: 4 days 17 hours agoon the post: Molson - The Code part 2 - (2008) :30 (Canada)
dabitch said:Invited to watch a private youtube link, still not grokking that their tumblr page is "influencer" media. ;PPosted: 4 days 17 hours ago
dabitch said:If you do that you are smiling with black chunk all over your teeth and THAT'S JUST GROSS, MAN.Posted: 5 days 17 hours ago
dabitch said:Cute "smile" at the end.Posted: 5 days 17 hours ago
dabitch said:but.. but... it's a dancing parrot...Posted: 1 week 16 hours ago