- "MARCH OF THE EMPEROR"
- Adland Roundup 2003 (part 2)
- Orgasms affect short-term ad-memory?
- A breath of fresh air from Onitsuka Tiger
- AdVent - best horrible line wins!
- I love cum
- Win the signed KesselsKramer book!
- Agency launches website by mailing a lamb hoof
- Milk - where did you get that mustache?
- Women can buy it, but not sell it.
- I see ghosts - plural!
- How to get a lion
- Maybe Old Navy's Feel Good Fashion feels a little toooo good...
- Milk and Mobile Phones.
- This is the season..
- Print, billboards, press ads, ambient
- Volkswagen Passat - It gets into you - (2011)
- Fiat Strada - Handbuilt by robots - (1979) 0:60 (UK) Classic
- Audi A6 Sedan - Dustin Hoffman/The Graduate (2004) 0:30 (Germany)
- Calvé - Football coach - (2004) 0:60 (Netherlands)
- Nike - Footballers vs Bulls - (1998) :30 (USA)
- Benson and Hedges - Iguana - (1979) 0:60 (UK) Classic
- Chia Pet - Scooby Doo (2003) 0:60 (USA)
- BMW Z4 Roadster - Land Shark (2003) - 0:30 (USA)
- IBM - Computer Chip (1979) - 0:60 (USA)
- Cartoon Network - Commandos - (2003) 0:12 (USA)
- Burger King - Sniff (2004) 0:30 (USA)
- Guinness - Brilliant - The Glen (2004) 0:30 (USA)
- Propane - Introduction (2004) 0:30 (USA)
- Quiznos - Pepper bar - (2004) :30 (USA)
- Quiznos - Coupon (:30) (2004) (US)
- Member for
- 13 years 8 weeks
James_Trickery said:All super bowl ads were bad in 2008Posted: 17 weeks 3 days agoon the post: Worst super bowl commercial 2008?
James_Trickery said:I liked it.Posted: 17 weeks 3 days agoon the post: THE WORST LOGO IS THE NEW LONDON 2012 OLYMPICS.
James_Trickery said:Thank you all for a great thread.Posted: 17 weeks 3 days agoon the post: Who needs ad creatives?
James_Trickery said:Land o' lakes must have a time machine as this ad seems to be stuck in the seventies household roles.Posted: 17 weeks 3 days agoon the post: Land O'Lakes - Mom Wins (2013) :30 (USA)
James_Trickery said:More importantly, how do I go about to pirate this service? You see, I enjoy sticking it to the man, by sharing blockbuster movies and obscure indie bands entire back catalogs as you know those evil record companies don't pay them anyway. Besides, they're hippies and play for the love of music. I wish to keep my man-sticking-it-to track record intact, and can obviously not be paying Kimble/Kim for this service. I'll check the torrents now to see if there's any account keys leaked as a free for all to use.Posted: 17 weeks 3 days ago
James_Trickery said:DerekSteer : ...you might want to soften your accusations... You're kidding, right?Posted: 2 years 12 weeks agoon the post: The Alpha-1 fake wrapping of the statue of Liberty
James_Trickery said:Is that a commercial or the worlds most expensive corporate film?Posted: 3 years 41 weeks ago
James_Trickery said:The simplest ideas are the best.Posted: 3 years 41 weeks ago
James_Trickery said:I GET A COOKIE! Here's Dabitch in a bathing suit and something pink... is that a night gown?Posted: 3 years 41 weeks ago
James_Trickery said:This "sorry I'm late" predates Her morning elegance which is a similar idea in human sized stop motion animation that also was copied in advertising. So is this one the original that inspired the video?Posted: 3 years 43 weeks ago