- Event Planner/Coordinater/Manager
I run the show. Really, I do.
- Richard Gorodecky, Amsterdam Worldwide on Craft, Rocking horse shit, and Engaging todays general public
- Pressrelease: Victors & Spoils Launches First Advertising Agency Built on Crowdsourcing Principles
- Oh Fuck! - The Economist Cover September 2008
- The Gap wants you to vote - enlist celebs to get you to do it.
- On Facebook, your face can be used in ads (without you knowing it) via SocialMedia
- Samurai Kittens promote animated series
- Lucky Luke - an interview with mr Sullivan
- Trivia Chain - are you game?
- Trivia Chain game - Round three!
- Trivia chain game - Round two!
- "We want to seed virals on your [insert name here] site!"
- Saatchi.dk wins Cannes gold with audi poster
- Ogilvy Düsseldorf – No real beauties.
- The Pepsi Curse might kill all of Stockholm
- Milk - where did you get that mustache?
- Print, billboards, press ads, ambient
- Coke / Coca-Cola - The Happiness machine - (2010) 2:00 (USA)
- Michael Jackson "This is it", Spike Lee directs his final video.
- Eichborn - Banners on flies (for real) - ambient, Germany
- NESTEA – Virtual – (2009) :40 (GERMANY)
- Nickelodeon / Safe Kids USA - Chicken crossing the road - (2009) :30 (USA)
- GAP Voting Campaign - Bill Maher - (2008) :30 (USA)
- GAP Voting Campaign - Kristen Bell - (2008) :30 (USA)
- United Airlines - It's Time To Fly - Moondust - wide (2008) :60 (USA)
- United Airlines - It's Time To Fly - Sea Orchestra - wide (2008) :60 (USA)
- Key Bank - Remodel - (2008) :30 (USA)
- Key Bank - Concerned Dad - (2008) :30 (USA)
- Key Bank - Diana Munz - (2008) :30 (USA)
- Sulekha.com - Arrows ( a love story) - (2008) 2:00 (India)
- Canada Post / eBay - Mailroom - (2008) :30 (Canada)
- Toshiba - Too Much Time (2001) - 0:30 (USA)
- Member for
- 13 years 8 weeks
kamari said:Recursive art.Posted: 1 year 40 weeks agoon the post: Wrong is the new right. Copying is the new left.
kamari said:Still, it's one of the highest viewed this week so it's got the whole "sex sells" going for it.Posted: 1 year 40 weeks ago
kamari said:I'm a different target market than you, I don't get breathless Swedish blondes, seems google knows more about me than I care to admit. The question is, why are so many dating ads showing up here?Posted: 1 year 49 weeks ago
kamari said:No, it's not like the 7 up yours. That was a commercial where everyone understood, except the guy wearing the shirt. Here, half the internet population understands but your regular ma & pa think they're talking about Dr Pepper.Posted: 1 year 49 weeks ago
kamari said:Kids these days, do they even read past the headline?Posted: 2 years 12 weeks ago
kamari said:And in this whole post, not one link went straight to Kissies blog.Posted: 2 years 12 weeks ago
kamari said:I think that's called "brandishing", dear.Posted: 2 years 22 weeks ago
kamari said:This "Anorexia Nervosa" image was painted by Dr Mohamed Osman in 2004.Posted: 2 years 24 weeks agoon the post: Anti anorexia ad shows us what the anorexic see
kamari said:Human made viral. The whole idea centers around how gross the drink is. As soon as frat brothers and Jersey shore people tire of it, the drink is over.Posted: 2 years 46 weeks ago
kamari said:In a similar vein, these ads from the Martin Agency show recycled ideas... To sell the idea of recycling. The twin Xerox ones are funnier though.Posted: 2 years 46 weeks ago