- HaidaBucks stares down Starbucks
- Big vs. Small
- Do you work in advertising - or are you a prostitute?
- flirt, squirt and sex sells?
- what we say to clients...
- This just in - Terry Tate jumps the shark.
- Trojan Games: Masters of the precision vault
- Shock tactics, the big picture.
- Barnardo shocking ads gets complaints.
- A breath of fresh air from Onitsuka Tiger
- advertising, a royal job.
- Three Bears Attack! John West Salmon spawns stateside offspring 4 QTs at once
- Madonna is copying Guy Boudin?
- Madge billboard milks it
- How to tell someone you love them
- Print, billboards, press ads, ambient
- Orangina - Naturally Juicy (2007) 1:45 (France)
- BBH Graduate Recruitment - When I Grow Up (2007) 1:45 (UK)
- Central Beheer - Ambulance (2007) 0:70 (Netherlands)
- Axe - Naughty 2 Nice - (2007) 4:00 (USA)
- Volkswagen Lupo - Tight spot - (1999) 0:30 (Netherlands)
- Folgers - Happy Mornings Sunshine - (2006) :90 (USA)
- Spontex - Hedgehog - (1999) 0:30 (France)
- Sprite - Sun Fizz (Modern Classic 1998) - 0:30 (USA)
- Discovery Channel - Milk Truck (2004) 0:30 (USA)
- Black Currant Tango - BCT - French Exchange student / Ray Gardner (1997) 0:90 (UK)
- Carlton Draught - Big ad - (2005) 0:60 (Australia)
- Tylenol - Nagging - (2004) 0:60 (USA)
- Bridgestone - A Dog's Life - (2002) 0:30 (Thailand)
- Virgin Mobile - Tender Thoughts of Love (2003) - 0:30 (USA)
- Trust Condoms - Umbrella (2004) 0:30 (Kenya)
- Member for
- 13 years 7 weeks
mochazina said:I don't think they were talking about pyramids.....Posted: 4 years 4 weeks ago
mochazina said:I want to see that thing for real as well. HEAR THAT SONY? SEND THE ZOETROPE ON TOUR!Posted: 4 years 23 weeks ago
mochazina said:That Lykke Li remix was great. I don't always like everything you like (a bit too hip-hop for my taste) but I always find at least one new great song . Thanks, keep doing this.Posted: 4 years 34 weeks ago
mochazina said:What do you mean recently? It's practically been a national sport in Adland to point out that sucking sound since 2004!Posted: 4 years 34 weeks ago
mochazina said:I forgot about the TV (I guess I think the whole campaign is shit) so, it's a little less bad with that in mind. Still, you mention wind Brandon, a stick holding a small sign would have been much better but would also require an actual deal with the poster company. I think this could have been executed much better, and I dislike the hijacking. It signals cheap rather than creative. Like a bunch of street art kids were hired to do an advertising campaign armed with some promotional materials. It only serves to clutter an already cluttered landscape.Posted: 4 years 34 weeks ago
mochazina said:This is a great idea. Well done.Posted: 4 years 34 weeks ago
mochazina said:This is so terribly terribly bad. SEINFELD COME BACK ALL IS FORGIVEN!Posted: 4 years 34 weeks ago
mochazina said:igotmadskills doth protest too much. It's obvious that he wrote the offending VO. Congratulations, now we know that you are both a hack and an ass.Posted: 4 years 34 weeks agoon the post: McDonald's - Layover (Olympic) - (2008) :30 (USA)
mochazina said:Zing again! That's also pretty lazy creative, that balloon could contain ANY logo and still work just as well. It's not Arby's.Posted: 4 years 34 weeks ago
mochazina said:Pretty funny, in a naive sort of way.Posted: 5 years 22 weeks ago