- Art Director
- Boston, MA, USA
T-square to the max
- E-Trade will pain us with that talking baby once again during Super Bowl XLIII.
- Ad age: Power 150 - We're number one! Sweden leads the European blogs. Top 100 European adblogs.
- Nerd Alert - R2-D2 mailboxes invade USA
- The D&AD Annual as designed by Neville Brody = hawt.
- Dita von Teese new Wonderbra collection photos.
- Viral marketings worst nightmare - Hoaxes
- Radar's Viral strain top ten, really strains itself to include fake ads in their lineup
- The Ebay themed slot machine?
- Red Cross (Youth) pulls "Olympic" human rights campaign in Sweden.
- McDonald's, are they lovin' it too much?
- Amnesty international disavow a Cannes Lions winner - did another scam ad get a Lion?
- Sexy sells everything, even TV shows about widows.
- Do you work in advertising - or are you a prostitute?
- Nike Play Campaign Week Two
- The Suits Must Die - An Adland Exclusive Breakthrough Opus
- Print, billboards, press ads, ambient
- o.b. Tampons - Dracula - print, Switzerland
- Total Beverage gets a Total Rehaul created by Suckle
- Career Junction - Grocery Lists, Garden contract, Wardrobe diagram - print United Arab Emirates
- Adidas Beijing Moments - press, China
- Wonderbra - Shattered poster glass - print, Germany
- Institutional Burti HD (photo retouching) - Vaticano - print, Brazil
- Unicef - Don't Ignore me - print, China
- Arrive Alive - I'M FINE TO DRIVE - ambient, South Africa
- McDonald's - Animated Egg Billboard , USA
- Quickies press ad 1980 UK
- A reply to "Hello Boys"
- Fabergé Fusion Scratch and sniff ad
- Pay Gap - women are worth exactly half as much as men.
- Has your third nipple lost its charm? Cannes young lions competition.
- Lynx spice up posters with Boris Vallejo pinup art
- SkyTV MySKY HDi - Que Sera Sera - (2009) :90 (New Zealand)
- Tums - Bear (2009) :30 (USA)
- The future takes on 1984.
- Central Beheer Achmea Insurance - Alien Invasion / UFO - (2008) :30 (The Netherlands)
- Revels - Au Revoir Coffee - (2008) :30 (UK)
- Cadbury / Naturals - Out-do - (2008) :30 (UK)
- Cadbury / Naturals - Bring on the trumpets - (2008) :30 (UK)
- Cadbury / Naturals - Pineapples Mumble - (2008) :30 (UK)
- RockNRolla opening credits - (2008) :40 (UK)
- EA Sports - Tiger Woods / Walk on Water - (2008) :30 (USA)
- Grand Cherokee - Opera - (2008) :30 (USA)
- Coca Cola - Young Man - (2008) :90 (Spain)
- BBC 1XTRA - "monkey" - (2008) :30 (UK)
- Miller Lite - Dick - Product Test (1997) - 0:60 (USA)
- Snickers - Mr T / Speed walking (2008) :30 (UK)
- Member for
- 13 years 7 weeks
Neaner said:This doesn't even make any sense. Doesn't Sloggi use Google Adsense as a mediachannel?Posted: 2 years 10 weeks agoon the post: Adland banned from google adsense, thanks to Sloggi.
Neaner said:Mesmerising. Forgive me Ian, but this better by far than the original.Posted: 2 years 10 weeks agoon the post: Spoek Mathambo - Control - (2011)
Neaner said:Where are these guys from?Posted: 3 years 24 weeks ago
Neaner said:From the people who brought you Napalm and Saran Wrap!Posted: 3 years 24 weeks agoon the post: Underground SMS campaign remembers Bhopal disaster
Neaner said:Will there be? How will the Orphan works act, uhm, work, when it comes to images that are Asian, African or European? (Or for that matter, Canadian)Posted: 4 years 8 weeks ago
Neaner said:Teresa Panas does not work at Draftfcb/Lowe Group, Zurich, Switzerland, or even in Switzerland I gather from that comment. So, Draftfcb/Lowe Group, Zurich, Switzerland can have made and run this ad, submitted it (note as Dabitch said the original agency has not asked for it to be taken down here or re-labeled spec work). I smell a "Amerian company got scared of European companies ad" scandal brewing. Much like when US Snickers got that Mr T ad off the air in the UK. So stupid.Posted: 4 years 9 weeks agoon the post: o.b. Tampons - Dracula - print, Switzerland
Neaner said:It's been changed in adland and previously announced on the front page.Posted: 4 years 14 weeks agoon the post: Video Dowload with QT Pro
Neaner said:Nicole! Papa!Posted: 4 years 14 weeks agoon the post: Stella Artois - The Race (2009) :60 (USA)
Neaner said:*yawn*Posted: 4 years 14 weeks ago
Neaner said:Why would that make me feel like a dick? I'm mocking the atrocious lighting in his shot, none of the other athletes look like clowns. High contrast black and white photography isn't easy and should be done by professionals who clearly had the day off when it was time for his closeup.Posted: 4 years 14 weeks agoon the post: Gatorade - Talking Heads / Tiger - (2009) :30 (USA)