- Account Executive
- Outer Space
If I tell you, I would have to kill you.
- The Excorcist in Cannes Lions - not signed off by the client? Seems not... yet.
- The Alpha-1 fake wrapping of the statue of Liberty
- Fred: "We're lucky, the crisis probably helped us win" - Cannes 2009.
- Anyone else feeling the similarities between Spiegel Icons and Billboard icons?
- Estrella and McCann sell nuts by ripping off Geoffrey Cottenceaus "Animaux" visuals
- Q&A with the W+K Old Spice team
- Bullet proof baby hoax viral gets lots of press attention.
- Queen vs Bauer & Borsato
- Three Bears Attack! John West Salmon spawns stateside offspring 4 QTs at once
- Deleting the ads dilute the resource we are trying to build here. Adland will no longer do it.
- The Alpha Coffee Table - aptly named.
- You know that you will go to hell for working in advertising, right?
- "We want to seed virals on your [insert name here] site!"
- Adland is in Dagens Industri today.
- The D&AD Annual as designed by Neville Brody = hawt.
- Print, billboards, press ads, ambient
- Guldäggkampanjen 2011 - Golden Egg award print campaign (and part of book) 2011
- Midwest Trader - MILF, Waitress, Tomboy - print Australia
- Roygalan - Ralph the Gorilla - print, Sweden
- Morgenavisen Jyllands-Posten - Nelson Mandela, Ghandi, Dalai Lama - posters, Denmark
- Jobsintown ad campaign on machines
- Molson Canadian - in Bar posters / Unwritten rules - print, Canada
- Sony hands free in car audio - Band posters - print, Australia
- McDonald's - Animated Egg Billboard , USA
- McDonald's - Fresh Salad (Salad billboard) , USA
- SKY TV Live Pause - Golf, Rugby, Football - billboards New Zealand
- Domestos - You are not alone - print, South Africa
- Arrive Alive - I'M FINE TO DRIVE - ambient, South Africa
- Rally car wax - Beam back - print, South Africa
- Nugget since 1942 - Print , Argentina
- Pony - Print campaign / Black Jesus / Tattoo Baby / Condom toe - (2004) (USA)
- Nestlé Chokito - No to bouncers - (2010) 2:00
- Hahn Superdry - Super In / Super Out - (2011) - Australia
- Dancing Pigeons - Ritalin
- Famous Footwear, by Campbell Mithun - Back to School (2010) - behind the scenes
- Cut+Run Serves Tatra With Character - (2010) :60 (United Kingdom)
- MarkenFilm - Fast Forward - (1996) 0:45 (Germany)
- The Cassette - Projection - (2010) 1:47 (France)
- Midas - Can't stop - (1999) 0:15 (USA)
- Mazda mx5 - Every Drive's a Thrill - Casino (2007) 0:30 (Germany)
- Gevalia - Scuba diver - (2008) :40 (Sweden)
- Wild Beasts - Brave Bulging Buoyant Clairvoyants - (2008) 4:02 (UK)
- Nike - Marvin Gaye - The Star Spangled Banner - Full Version (2008) 2:30 (USA)
- Huggies - 'Inside the diaper' - (2008) 2:25 (USA)
- Huggies - Geyser - (2008) :30 (USA)
- Elastoplast - Kids Story - (2008) :30 (UK)
- Member for
- 13 years 7 weeks
Neo said:Posted: 50 weeks 5 days ago
Neo said:Considering there was a death toll it's not their best joke.Posted: 1 year 40 weeks ago
Neo said:Only in Japan. And perhaps the US.Posted: 1 year 40 weeks ago
Neo said:You've summoned Bob The angry FlowerPosted: 1 year 40 weeks agoon the post: Wrong is the new right. Copying is the new left.
Neo said:Another one caught with their hand in the cookie jar.Posted: 1 year 46 weeks ago
Neo said:You are dangerous, DabitchPosted: 1 year 46 weeks ago
Neo said:I would really like to see a tiny Cannes Lions for Dot.Posted: 1 year 48 weeks ago
Neo said:What about "the Force" for VW? You don't think it will win something?Posted: 1 year 48 weeks ago
Neo said:If Axe hadn't asked them to cut that contest, the Streisand effect would not have come into play.Posted: 1 year 48 weeks ago
Neo said:Kevin Bacon plays Kevin Bacon all the time.Posted: 1 year 48 weeks agoon the post: Logitech - Ivan Cobenk, the Kevin Bacon fan - (2011)