I like sports. I am a good sport.
- Who killed Amanda Palmer’s career?
- Radio Lions Grand Prix winner as annoying as the mosquitos it claims to get rid of?
- Creative Circle UK asks : who can judge what is good advertising? We all can.
- The ad hominem attacks on the ad critics: how many awards have you won lately?
- Facebook & Zuckerberg is King, even if I didn't vote for him.
- Trolls in Wonderland
- Crispin Porter + Bogusky and Burt at Eurobest - LIVE
- Adland's Super Bowl XLII Commercials Spoiler!
- Swedish state television mock commercial channels while proclaiming they are the only "free" one
- Do fatty food ads make obese kids? Yes. No. Maybe.
- Do cocktail weenies sell perfume?
- Christina follows in Giselas footsteps as Suspect dresses her in lace tattoo
- ad translation bites.
- The making of Ad creators as Rockstars
- Mama Mia that's a ballsy rip-off ...
- Print, billboards, press ads, ambient
- Pepsi to debut "deaf ad" during Super Bowl XLII
- Peter & the Wolf - Part three - (2007) 1:50 (UK)
- EDS - Running With Squirrels (2001) - 0:60 (USA)
- Budweiser - Wassup - Alien (2001) - 0:60 (USA)
- McDonald's - We Love To See You File
- Christina Aguilera - Diva - (2007) :30 (USA)
- Grendene Ipanema - Gisela Tattoed - (2005) 1:15 (Brazil)
- VW / Volkswagen GTI - Tree - long (2001) - 0:60 (USA)
- Afri Cola (1970) - 0:30 (Germany)
- Nokia - Little China (2002) - 0:30 (USA)
- Monster.com Parody spoof - When I Grow Up - VAR (2002) - 2:37 (USA)
- Milk - Chevy Chase Speaks Out For Milk - SN (1975) - 1:50 (USA)
- Saturn - Sheet Metal - long (2002) - 0:60 (USA)
- Saturn - Sheet Metal - short (2002) - 0:30 (USA)
- Playstation 2 / PS2 - Signs, aka Red Balloon (2002) - 0:60 (USA)
- Member for
- 13 years 7 weeks
sport said:Not very good, not very original.Posted: 25 weeks 5 days agoon the post: ESPN / Espen.com.br - Finger workout - print, Brazil
sport said:What is that word you taught us, SKÄMSKUDDE? I will have min ready for the Samsung spot.Posted: 25 weeks 5 days agoon the post: Super Bowl XLVII: Ads of 2013
sport said:Amanda fucking Palmer has no fucking clue. Volunteers? Are they putting on a concert where they charge people for tickets, or are they building houses for humanity?Posted: 31 weeks 5 days agoon the post: Who killed Amanda Palmer’s career?
sport said:Dear Someone Who Enjoys His Privacy. So do I. So I chose a username that is not related to my real name.Posted: 31 weeks 5 days ago
sport said:So the representative of Sweden this week has a level of education that really should make the entire country hand their collective heads in shame. How does one grow up to be a 27 year old mother of two and so ignorant in the second largest city of Sweden? That's quite a feat with keeping the naive.Posted: 49 weeks 1 day ago
sport said:Labatt did not stage this, unless they also paid that journalist to spend hours of his working day cracking beer tagline jokes under the #newlabattcampaign hashtag.Posted: 50 weeks 1 day ago
sport said:Sarah Cannon , I respect that you've come here to attempt to set the record straight, and I appreciate the way you've phrased it. "There was a miscommunication between our agency and New Orleans city officials as to what the permit allowed us to display. " Would like to know what the name of the agency is, so that I never end up working with them. GoGorilla?Posted: 1 year 7 weeks agoon the post: How to piss off your target market
sport said:I call photoshop.Posted: 1 year 15 weeks ago
sport said:It's exactly like the Reagan ad in tone.Posted: 1 year 15 weeks ago
sport said:Pretty damned mesmerizing.Posted: 1 year 15 weeks agoon the post: OK Go - Needing/Getting (2012) 3:54 (USA)