Christmas is the one time of the year that agencies wholeheartedly give themselves over to flagrant self promotion. The infamous ‘agency card’ is no longer a card per se, but anything whatsoever, as long as it gets a few eyeballs and acts as a vehicle to show off your agency’s creativity. But who’s winning the battle of the cards in 2014? It’s the Adland UK ‘Ho Ho Ho’ Awards.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- I've drunk that. Not 22 hours 27 min ago
- Don't see anything wrong with 22 hours 28 min ago
- very cool 1 day 1 hour ago
- This is so many layers of 1 day 2 hours ago
- Yeah the "protect your senses 1 day 13 hours ago
- Love the tagline, too. 1 day 14 hours ago
- There's an interview with 1 day 22 hours ago
- ha ha ha ha ha. +1 2 days 4 hours ago
- I would just like to state 2 days 5 hours ago
- Sam, "lets bring back 2 days 9 hours ago
- It has always disturbed me 2 days 11 hours ago
- Wouldn't they just spread the 2 days 13 hours ago