Razorfish have made tweeting bikes for SXSW. The sleek bikes have their own GPS devices that will transmit location data of their whereabouts to Razorfish's social media team. The 20 bikes have individual Twitter ID's, WyattTheBike a Texan bike y'all, VivianTheBike, KenTheBike and PennyTheBike for example, and will tweet in its own personality. They can tweet where they are, about the weather, where they've seen what foodtrucks and random localized talk. If they're stolen they will tweet "RIP" and sign off.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Thank you, I've just been 1 day 8 hours ago
- While I love some of it, such 4 days 5 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 5 days 21 hours ago
- The smiley face. o_0 6 days 1 hour ago
- Points for finding some 1 week 6 days ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 2 weeks 43 min ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 2 weeks 8 hours ago
- I imagine the minute she left 2 weeks 8 hours ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 3 days ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 1 week 4 days ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 2 weeks 6 days ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 3 weeks 3 days ago