Ben & Milo from Leo Burnett London actually drove from west Kennes to Cannes.... in an ice cream van. Their tumblr LeoCornett.tumblr.com keeps up with their whereabouts and last night they pulled in to the Majestic Hotel corner of the Croisette and delivered ice-cream to the tired adgeeks found
wandering stumbling between the Palais and the bars. Follow them on twitter too @leocornett and you'll know where they may strike next. Just don't tell Cannes security, apparently they don't fancy random ice-cream trucks pulling in and delivering soft cones of joy to people unannounced.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- Pets dissapeared not so long 11 hours 49 min ago
- We weren't sent a youtube 15 hours 52 min ago
- Hi there, this video was made 17 hours 47 min ago
- We are in opposite camps on 18 hours 7 min ago
- Crazy-- and here I thought 19 hours 9 min ago
- ya, I like it too. I had no 19 hours 28 min ago
- It's not necessarily that it 22 hours 35 min ago
- Hi, I think the location is 1 day 10 hours ago
- Okay, I really liked this. 1 day 14 hours ago
- Very nicely shot. Also love 2 days 8 hours ago
- Great delivery. Solid 2 days 10 hours ago
- The headline for he article 2 days 12 hours ago