Ben & Milo from Leo Burnett London actually drove from west Kennes to Cannes.... in an ice cream van. Their tumblr LeoCornett.tumblr.com keeps up with their whereabouts and last night they pulled in to the Majestic Hotel corner of the Croisette and delivered ice-cream to the tired adgeeks found
wandering stumbling between the Palais and the bars. Follow them on twitter too @leocornett and you'll know where they may strike next. Just don't tell Cannes security, apparently they don't fancy random ice-cream trucks pulling in and delivering soft cones of joy to people unannounced.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- I've drunk that. Not 10 hours 35 min ago
- Don't see anything wrong with 10 hours 36 min ago
- very cool 13 hours 19 min ago
- This is so many layers of 15 hours 4 min ago
- Yeah the "protect your senses 1 day 1 hour ago
- Love the tagline, too. 1 day 2 hours ago
- There's an interview with 1 day 10 hours ago
- ha ha ha ha ha. +1 1 day 16 hours ago
- I would just like to state 1 day 17 hours ago
- Sam, "lets bring back 1 day 21 hours ago
- It has always disturbed me 1 day 23 hours ago
- Wouldn't they just spread the 2 days 1 hour ago